When you meet his family Leo

"Leo are you sure? What if they hate me?" You ask as Leo takes you where he lives.
"They won't hate you trust me. Raph will be a bit grouchy though but don't mind him" he says as we walk into the lair.

"Everyone we have a guest!" Leo shouts and three turtles come and look at us.
"Uh Leo you do know we aren't aloud to bring humans down here?" The one in the red mask says I'm guessing he is Raph.

"Yeah Leo Raph is right she shouldn't be down here" The purple one said. Wow they must really not like me.

"Um hi I'm (Y/N) and well I'm Leo's girlfriend " you say and they look at you. The orange one came up and hugged you tight. "Do you like pizza?" He asks and you nod. "Good. Welcome to our home" he says and you laugh a little.

"I'm donatello but you can call me Donnie" Donnie says and you smile. "Raphael but call me Raph " Raph says and walks to his room. "And I'm Mikey" Mikey says and you smile when I giant rat walks in which makes you scream a bit.

"Leonardo who is this girl" he says. "Sensei this is (Y/N) my girlfriend" Leo says and hugs you. "Nice to meet you I am Master splinter but you can just call me Splinter" he says and smiles kindly. You smile back and soon enough you were talking to everyone and eating pizza but sadly you had to go back home so you said your goodbyes and went home with Leo.

"So what did you think of my family?" He asks and you smile

"A lot nicer than mine" you say and giggle. You hug eatchother before going to your room and Leo goes back to his family. "At least they treat eatchother like they are a family unlike my family" you say to yourself before going to bed.