When you fake your death Donnie

(Y/N) Pov

I'm sick of this! Donnie has been avoiding me lately and I'm worried and started to question. Does he still love me?
Does he like April again?
I sigh then a smart yet stupid idea came into my mind.
What if I fake my death?

I mean it is a stupid relation risking thing. Yet I want to see if he would care or not. I walked back to the lair and prepared my little 'experiment'.
"Makeup? Check. Fake blood? Check. Sound effect? Bang! Check."
I prepared everything and went to my old, burnt down place abs made the daring call.
"Hi (Y/N) what's up?"
I took deep breathes calming myself down.
"Donnie! Help! T-the purple dragons! They-" BANG!
I pressed the sound effect button and 'dropped' the phone causing it to hang up.
I laid on the floor for what seemed like hours.
Donnie pov

(Y/N)?! ANSWER ME!"
The line had gone. I didn't have to think once about it. I ran as fast as my legs would take me, all the way to her old apartment.

When I reached my destination I went pale as tears flowed out of my eyes. I saw (Y/N) DEAD! Running to her, I picked her, still supprisingly warm body, up and hugged her tight in my arms.

(Y/N)S pov

He was hugging me so tight but I didn't dare breathe. I felt tears fall onto my fave and I knew there and then that he still did love me.
He repeated himself over and over again saying:
"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. Im sorry I wasn't there, that I ignored you!!"

Donnie pov

I hugged her body tighter until I opened my eyes to see her smiling at me.
"It's okay my prince I'm here "
She leant up and hugged me as if she was unharmed.
"I'm sorry"
She mumbles into my neck. I pulled away, a shocked yet confused look on my face.

"B-but the purple dragons they -"
"No Donnie... I pretended to get shot. I'm wearing makeup and this is fake blood. I'm fine..."
I watched her stand up and wipe makeup off her face.

My blood boiled but that soon faded, just to see her smiling, her hair slightly in her gave and her beautiful (e/c) glistening in the light was enough to drain my anger out.
I was just happy she was alive. I hugged her, a few of my own tears falling.
"Why?"
I whisper as she pulls away with tears of her own.
"I-i thought you l-loved April... and not me... I'm so so sorry Donnie "
She starts to cry so I walk up to her and wipe her tears away before planting a kiss on her forehead.