When you got turned into a little kid Leo

You were helping Donnie with an experiment when you notices some gas leaking out.

"Uh Donnie is that meant to happen?" You ask him and his eyes widen. "(Y/N)! Quick get out!" Donnie rushes out of the room and you start to follow him until you start to cough as the gas gets more and more. You collapse when Donnie manages to clear the gas he sees you as a 5 year old.

"Uh Leo you might wanna get in here!" Donnie calls out and Leo rushes in and picks you up as soon as he sees you.
"Is that you (Y/N)? " He asks and you nod.

"Donnie find a cure now!"Leo shouts at Donnie and you giggle and pull on his mask.
"Hey" he chuckles and takes you to the living room area and puts on space hero's. You laugh a little and keep watching. You then ran around with him chasing you until you got hungry.

"Leo I hungry " you say and he gets up and goes to the kitchen and brings you back a slice of pizza which you happily before falling asleep on Leo's lap.
Hours later you wake up and look at Leo asleep before looking down at yourself seeing you were back to normal.

"Your back!" Leo wakes up and shouts while hugging you.
"Yep I'm back to normal" you smile and hug him back tightly.