Twenty five percent!? That's a lot. I guess I really have to show my strength here. Mr. Song also said that we're having a mini competition for wrestling for bonus marks, everyone must participate. Good thing I set the tone for the competition. I take a look at Yoonbyul's reaction towards the situation. Her mouth is wide open in shock. How is Yoonbyul going to wrestle when I know it might affect her heart?

Y O O N B Y U L

I change out of my P.E. strip. I'm so glad it's the last class of the day. Why did Mr. Song have to choose wrestling as our final mark course for term one? I'm screwed. I can't even run properly and now you're telling me I have to wrestle!? What kind of school is this!? Well it's sort of my fault for applying for it. The school just had a very good start and reputation for a half performing arts school.

I head back to my dorm, avoiding as many people as I could. I throw myself onto the sofa and planted my face into a pillow. Just look at what I'm doing, look at me, I'm going crazy today. I sigh and notice Jungkook enter the dorm. He seemed fine about the whole wrestling thing.

"Yoonbyul, what are you going to do for wrestling?" Jungkook asked as he threw his P.E. clothes into the laundry basket.

"I wish I could do nothing to be honest. I'll just fail the class. I'm failing right now anyways..." I reply as I leaned against the sofa with no care.

"You should never give up Yoonbyul. You have more capability then you think," said Jungkook. "I think I'll find a way for you to pass." He smiles.

"Stop saying nonsense, you're draining my energy." I was skeptical with his sudden offer on helping me pass. "Fine. Just to let you know, I won't really be trying hard.

Jungkook nods before running off to do his own things.

━━━━━━━━━

The cafeteria is filled with people I don't know. I give low key glares at all of these rich students with their lunches. Such high class. All you fun people gather here to eat your lunch, more like to gossip.

Since I can't afford the better lunch, I always go on the 'students who forget their lunch' side. That side of the cafeteria provides good food for free for students who forget their lunch, but it's mostly for students with low income. Most students here just pay for the better food even when they could get food for free.

It's so loud here that I think I'll go crazy. Why did I even decide to eat here today? I'm so stupid. I grab my tray of lunch and made my way to a table. There were so people in my way that I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry."

"Ugh. How disgusting," sneered a girl I've never seen before.

"I'm so sorry for bumping into you."

I take a closer look at the girl and recognized her face. She was one of those girls in that group that I eavesdropped.

"You're lucky you didn't get any on my shirt," the girl said, "But I'll help you with your lunch."

The girl smacks my tray of food onto the floor. I don't even know myself what happened. I stared at my lunch that was now all scattered all over the floor. I don't even know how to react. I was simply furious, but I didn't want to show it.

"Aw, my bad. Too bad you can't get another lunch," she scoffed.

She was right about one thing, and that was that I can't get another lunch. It's only one lunch per day per student.

"Yeonseo, don't waste your time with her. Let's go get our lunch," another girl said before walking away with that girl.

That girl's name was Yeonseo? I'll remember it. I pick up my quarter full tray of food and cleaned up the floor. I looked at my remaining food and sighed. I guess this is all I'm going to eat today. I look around for a table to sit at. There was not much empty space, so I just sat at a random table. Once I sat down, the students who were sitting at that table left and avoided me. I was alone again. Don't ask me, I was always like this. I'm so used to being alone that I'm glad that I have this table all to myself.

I stare at my food. Why does this tray of food remind me of me? I'm satisfied with this amount of food. Just as I was about to take my first bite of food. I heard a group of boys chanting before sitting around me.

"We're here, the fun boys~" They chanted.

It was Jungkook and his hyungs.

"Hi Yoonbyul~" Jimin sang.

"Um, you guys don't have to sit with me. I was fine alone"

"It doesn't matter, throw your timidness away. We're sitting here because we want to," Hoseok smiled.

I take a bite of my food, but all the boys were staring at me with wide eyes.

"Is that all you're going to eat? Why so little?" Seokjin asked before taking a bite of his own food.

"Oh, I just wanted a smaller portion, I laugh. I didn't want them to know what had happened earlier.

"Don't lie to us Yoonbyul. We all saw what happened," Namjoon said.

"Well that's embarrassing."

Taehyung places a sausage onto my tray. I look at him with confusion.

"You need to eat more," Taehyung said as he gave me another sausage.

"You really don't have to, I'm fine."

Suddenly Jungkook gives me his kimchi, "Eat up, Yoonbyul."

Seokjin gives me half of his rice and didn't let me talk, "Just eat."

All of the boys gave me some of their food. Jimin gave me some of his fruit, Namjoon gave me some of his soup, Yoongi gave me pieces of beef, and Hoseok gave me a fried egg.

"Thanks you guys."

I was happy yet emotional from their kind deed. Who would've thought I would be eating lunch with an idol group?

"We're all your friends now Yoonbyul. You can just call all of us your oppas," Seokjin said as he smiled at me.

I smile back at all of them. This is the beginning of my new friendship with Bangtan Boys.