-Chaptr10- *smirkity smirk*

¬Justins pov¬ *sexual Content Read AT risk lol*

I ran my hands down her curves as she sucked my lips slightly then pulling away and looking away from my loving stare, a smile creeped apon her face as i lowered down to her ear "you should smile tht perfect smile more. u stunned me" i whispered as i brushed my lips against her ear as she giggled softly. 

I ran a finger down her stomach leading down to her waist as i then placed open-mouthed kisses on her delicate neck skin leaving slight red marks as i approached her sweet spot she gasped slightly. Y/N gripped onto my shirt as i sucked her sweet spot then hearing a soft moan slip from between her lips as she ran her fingers through my now messy hair, gripping it slightly.

She started to grind against me as i moaned at the shock of her doing that, hey I wasn't conplainin... "F-fuck your turnin me on "she whispered in my ear as she wrapped her legs around my waist "that's what I wanna hear" I smirked against her neck sending subtle vibrates against her neck.

I softly grinded against her,our chest touching in bliss as my grinds started to get hard making her moan and bite her lip. "I know you want me" my slight innocent voice spoke as she laughed as she turned us around so that she was ontop "mh..." She mumbled as she sat on my hips undoing my shirt and laying against my now bare chest then kissing my neck leading down to my chest and across it, kissing over my cross tattoo and led up to my sweet spot on my neck.

She sucked the sweet spot,hearing me gasp, she sucked harder and with more passion as she ran her soft fingers down my chest then traced down my abs as I moaned out from her biting my sweet spot.

She scratched my chest slightly as I growled lustfully into her ear the feeling her soft lips on mine, feeling her teasing her crotch on mine, our lips collapsed into tight passionate motion then turning a bit rough in places as her soft fingers traced down onto my abs once more.

💕yn pov💕

nah I wasn't planning to escape...Yet... I just thought of ya no have fun for this one time...seems like he's enjoying my mood. Plus he did kinda...ya know turn me on in places but that's very rarely...*Wink*

He seemed to be enjoying it well though...Never again so suck it up sunshine...xD

😊Justins pov😊

Yn pulled away softly as she looked at me with a sexy look "let's go upstairs shall we baby?" I whisper in her ear as she rose her brow with a slight smirk trailing behind it,"sure..." She spoke lustfully as I picked her up as her legs automatically wrapped around my waist as I walked upstairs, opening the door.

I rested yn on the bed as I closed the window and door then rethinking to the punishment...mhhh...do it harder than normal? Idk. "Hmm cmon" yn nagged as she distracted me from my thoughts of punishments.

I walked back towards her as she laid down, myself hovering over her as she collides our lips against mine.

-_----_----_-----+--+----%--
I'm sorry if its a bit too short.
What do u think bout the feel in this vibe 😂
Idek
Justin likes it right?
I'm sorry for the choice of punishments lmao
But has
Love yass
💖leah💖