Part 8 -Justin What R U DOINGGGG-

¬yn pov¬

Justin came closer to me as I just gave him a death glare as he knelt down to where i was sitting "Princess..." he said as i just shrugged and looked away from his now dark, like really dark almost black, eyes. He placed his hand on my jaw and forcefully turned my face towards his "dont ignore me..." he spoke through his teeth "I CAN IGNORE YOU IF I WANNA YOU CANT MAKE ME LISTEN..." i shouted as he gave me blank look shaking his head. "i didnt wanna have to come to this..." he spluttered as i narrowed my eyes on his "come to what?" i spoke feeling a bit scared...

I screamed "JUSTIN! LET ME OUT..." as he just laid behind the door, he wrestled me down and put dumb fucking HANDCUFFS ON ME... "UGHHH" i screeched as he opened the door leaving a silhouette shadow over me. "Say Your Sorry..." he fussed "AND...That you love me and you always will.." i nearly choked on air hearing him say tht "uh no"  i shouted as he shrugged "longer in here then..." he said carelessly as i just thought of an ace plan.

Step ONE: Say what he told me too

step2: when he unlocks the cuff i distract him and once he gets the cuffs off.

step 3: kiss him and once i get his hand behind his back OR locked up to a pole  ill lock him up with the handcuffs and escape.

ACE IKR!!!!

"FINE, I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL" i screamed smirking to myself rethinking the plan...

Justin soon turned around and opened the door looking directly at me "huh what did you say i didnt hear u" he smirked as i spoke it once again. 

he came towards me and unlocked the handcuffs and put them on the floor then seeing him smile at me. I pulled him closer and kissed his lip grabbing the handcuffs with the other hand as we kissed in little motion then when the time came luckily we was behind a light brownish cabinet and i locked one of his hands to the handcuffs and the other to the brown cabinet and quickly pulled away before he noticed.

i stood up and walked to the door, "YN!!!!" Justin said angrily trying to get the handcuff off the brown cabinet, I smirked "NOW WHOS THE SMART ONE DUMBASS" i rubbed it in before running to the back door, i heard thumps coming from the room as i laughed running outside. I then heard wood breaking as a SCREAMING voice shout "YN YOU LITTLE BITCH"  i looked back at the front door then trying to climb the gate before he caught me... "Hows that ankle hoe...im sure its fine now...since your trying to ESCAPE!" justin shouted as he walked towards the gate. I quickly climbed over then seeing justin trying to climb it aswell...

I ran down the narrow path and quickly seeing a street lit up with street lights then hearing the stones crunch behind me, i turned around seeing...NO NOT JUSTINS BUT...a hottie...

"hello are you lost?" the kind person said as i had to blink twice then seeing i wasnt dreaming "y-y-ye-yeah" i stuttered then hearing a loud voice shout my name "come on we gotta go" i whispered as we ran across the street "here this is my house" the man said as he pointed to a lit up house ourselves running towards it "YNN!!!!" the voice screeched again as we got inside.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬''

sorry for not updating for two days :(

love you guys 

<3 sophia<3