Chapter 1: New life

Start from the beginning

 "Oh no "he said quickly and kept he's eyes on the road dad slowly woke up "Will what's wrong?" I didn't look at him and hold my stomach "Its seems that she's hungry" said the driver.

 "Did I ask you if I was hungry?" I yelled the driver gave me a worry face I looked away "It's nothing" he went in his bag "Here drink this you might feel better" I took the bottle from him and drinked it "EW what the hell its alcohol!" the Driver eyes widen "What are you trying to do kill me!" I spit back the drink and threw the bottle out the window.

 "Hey!"

 "Its cause of that were in this mess you need to stop or I'm leaving!" he smiled then I looked away. We finally got to the bus station and again my dad wrote him a bad check "You know one day this is going to come back and bit you in the ass" he looked at me.

 "So then do you have money?"

 "No?"

 "Ok then be quite" I waited for him while he got the tickets we went inside the bus.

 "Now would you tell me where going?" he took a deep breath he said it but I couldn't hear him "What?"

 "San Francisco"

 "What?"

 "I said"

 "I heard you but why there that trip will take for ever and don't for get school is starting soon"

 "I know, I know" I know that's was his little way of saying now I have to add that to my shit of things I have to do but never do because my bum ass is all ways getting high Ya I know long list during the whole bus ride we didn't speak every time we stop for gas he would smoke his new way of trying to lay off drugs witch I think his way worse. We made are last stop we were in Santa Clara in a few more hours we will be in San Francisco.

While my dad got off the bus to do what he dose best being a crack head. I decide to walk around and get to know this place it doesn't really matter since I'm going to be staying here for long any ways. "Dad I'm going to walk around ok" I walked away.

 "Don't go far be back here at 5 ok"

 "What ever" since when he every cared missing that bus would be the best thing that every happen to me. I ended up at a park I saw a bunch of kids playing laughing having fun I saw to couples walk pass me kiss and hugging each other makes me sick I kept walked I walked to block out all thought of the outside world until I found a huge tree I climbed it when I reach the top I could see every thing from up here. 

The town the kids playing in the park it was a pretty nice view I went in to my bag and pulled out a note book and a pen I started to draw what I saw I drew tress, the sky, the kids even the couple. I heard a noise I looked back and saw nothing I kept drawing I heard a noise again I started to feel a little wired I looked around "Must be the wind willow clam down" I close my eyes and took long deep breaths when I slowly open  I saw "Hi!"

 "What the!" I fell of the tree and landed on my ass my bag and note book fell on top of me. I slowly got up "Ehh what the hell?" I grabbed my bag and looked up at the tree "What just happen?" I looked down to get my note book but then I didn't see it I swear it was right next to me when I fell "Where is it?" I looked around when I turned.

  "Looking for this?"

 "Ah!" I backed away "What the hell do you want?" I yelled he kept staring at me .

"Hello I'm talking to you?"

 "You can see me?" wow this kid have problems I grabbed my notebook and walked away "Hey wait!" I walked faster but then he grabbed me causing me to drop my notebook he picked it up "what are you doing?" he flip threw my book.