A happy life

||Arins POV||
I'm so happy, ever since we had adopted Penny, everything has been so great. She's such a cheerful little girl. Danny and I have an awesome and stable relationship, we love each other so much and I don't see myself ever losing him. He's so kind and loving.... I love him so damn much. I think everything in my life is going to go well from now on. Of course there's been a few bumps but that's a part of life, you can't control it. Penny is so smart and now that I look back on it now, I get angry at the fact that someone would hurt her or just throw her away. I love her, I'll forever look at her as my little daughter. This life has been amazing and I can't wait to go through more exciting adventures with the two people I love the most.

||Dannys POV||
I can't believe what Arin and I have gone through. Laughter, tears, anger. My relationship with Arin has been so exciting, he's so loving towards me and I don't know what I would do without him. I did have a pretty troubled childhood and I ended up telling Arin soon enough. He understood. I didn't expect him to but he was so understanding and he listened, I loved that about him. He cared. He's the only one that's actually made me feel so calm and happy. And penny. Our little angel, my beautiful daughter. I'm glad I can say that I have a child with my husband. Well I hope we can do more things together as a family. I love you Arin.. So so much.

"I love you too Daniel"

With a soft smile, Arin stares at me. I slowly walk up to him and hug him, slowly dragging my hand down his hair repeatedly. And Arin just hugs my waist. Arin, Penny and I are gonna go out and eat. See you all later!

||Authors Note||
And you have all reached the ending!! Please don't be upset >_< I hope you've enjoyed this story and honestly I'm so happy that you've all read this. I never thought I would get 10k reads!!!! Thank you all soooo soooo much! It means so much to me. I'm going to be starting a new story right away! It's a pewdiecry called lost "love Pewdiepie x cry" and I hope you'll enjoy that story as much as this one. Once again guys. Thank you so much and this is the last you'll ever hear from me on this book. I love you all! Miss toxic is out! Bye my kittens :3