Revenge : PT 2

||Arins POV||

" Today's your big day.. How do you feel?"

Barry had said while fixing my tie.

" To be honest.... I am so fucking nervous... But I don't know... I have this weird feeling in my stomach.. Like something bad is gonna happen.."

Barry smiled.

" It's probably because you're just really nervous, it's nothing don't worry."

Barry had given me a reassuring smile and I smiled back. Today's the day, I can't believe it.

We were at a resort, a really fancy one. With palm trees and a beautiful clear beach. I walked through the path that led to our ceremony. As I walked, butterflies had filled my stomach, the exact same butterflies I had felt when I first kissed Danny. I looked at the creamy white chairs, dragging my hand across it, smiling. I just wanted to spend these few hours alone, thinking about what was going to happen in the later future. What will this all lead to? What will happen when our ceremony is over and we all go home?

Even though Barry had reassured me, it still had that uncomfortable feeling in my stomach, I feel like something bad is gonna happen... I just don't know what though. I spend the rest of the few hours alone, sitting on the well tamed grass, staring at the water.

(A few hours later)

Everyone was seated, smiling as the grooms and everyone else that was important were walking up at the front, I stood there. As nervous as I could ever be. I stood there, waiting for Danny, I started to get anxious and anxious. I've never had this feeling before. Even with Suzy! Well I'm ready, I've been ready for almost my entire years spent with Daniel Avidan. Suddenly, Danny is walking through the doors, light tears building up in my eyes... He was so handsome, so... So beautiful. He stood in front of me and gave me his charming, warm smile. I smile back with such compassion and warmth.

As the ceremony had been going, we had finally been able to say our vows and Danny was up first.

" Arin, I am glad that I am here with you right now. Standing in front of you, looking at your beautiful eyes. Arin from day one, you had made me smile, you always made me warm inside and made me feel special. I love you so much, every time that I think of you,
My head goes fuzzy and my heart beats faster. And that's why I'm and very great full tha-"

He was cut off. My eyes were wide and filled with tears.

"Danny?"

... He had been shot...

He looked down and back up, my hands were covering my mouth, he had given me a weak smile and everyone was screaming.

"A-Arin it's okay I'm g-gonna be f-fine"

His legs grew weak and he slowly went onto his knees.

" DANNY!!!!"

I had finally reacted, after what had felt like years, I stood there frozen, in shock. I fell onto the ground and held him tight.

"DANNY PLEASE DONT LEA-"

I suddenly was knocked out, darkened interfering my vision. After what had only felt like a few minutes, I shot up. It was still dark but I could slightly see something in the darkness. Suddenly Danny had crossed my mind again...

"DANNY WHERE ARE YOU?!? ARE YOU HERE?!? SAY SOMETHING IF YOURE HERE MY LOVE!!!!"

I wimpered for a bit. I tried moving around but I felt restrained. Suddenly I had heard moaning.

"Danny?"

The lights had suddenly turned on and I was stuck in a big room the floor was hard and cold and the walls were pure white tiles. Danny was on one side of the one where I was on the other side. Both of us restrained in hard, heavy ropes. It was basically apart of my body so it was barley possible to move. Danny was still bleeding.