Game grumps session

"And next time on Game Grumps!!" Dan says in his enthusiastic voice, "We'll see if Danny can actually fucking play!" Arin says sarcastically, causing them both to laugh hysterically. "Whatever! You were the one that was cheating!!!" "Yeah yeah, that's what YOU think! OKAY BYE GUYS!" Arin turns off the recording equipment and they both get up from their seats.
"Hey I'll be back I gotta go to the bathroom." Danny says. "Okay, and don't finish all the God damn toilet paper!" Arin retorts, they both laugh and Daniel leaves the room. Arin sighs and sits on the couch, blushing. Arin then softly whispers to himself. "If only I could tell you..."

||Arins POV||
I pick up my glass of water and gulp a large amount of it. I don't know why I couldn't just tell Danny... Tell Daniel how I feel! I guess I'm just afraid of rejection. He's my best friend and I don't want to ruin the friendship that we created. If I told him how I felt, he'd probably stop talking to me and say bad things behind my back, he'd probably tell everyone that I'm gay or something, and.. and! Ugh.. Arin you're just overreacting! Get over it. It's not like you're actually gonna tell him anyways. I'm only with Suzy just so he doesn't become suspicious or think that I'm interested, like of course I want to be with him but he doesn't know that! I sigh in frustration, I can't seem to stop these thoughts. I love Suzy but... I love Daniel more.. a sudden jab of anxiety hits me. Did.. this mean I was bi? I shook my head and looked down in defeat. I chose to worry about it another time.

||Narrator||
Shortly after, Daniel returns from his bathroom break, and since they had finished recording for the day they really had nothing else to do.
"So, what do you wanna do now?" Daniel asks. "Wanna go out for dinner? It's getting kinda late.." Arin suggests, with the recent thought still in his mind, causing him to blush. "Sure man! I've got no other plans so let's go!" They both hopped in Arins car and drove off to a fancy restaurant. Once they found a good parking spot, they went inside, they ordered a table for two and sat down. Daniel and Arin were having a nice conversation until Arin spotted something he could just not believe...