Video games...

||Arins POV||
I wanted to try out the game, and test out how it was. It was two players, so I let Dan join me. "Im player one!!" Daniel yells. "No it's my game! Im player one!!!" Daniel grabbed the control and ran off with it. "Hey! Come back!" I chased him, both of us laughing hysterically! He hid somewhere in one of the rooms. I started looking through each room, the last room that was left for me to check was his bedroom. I looked in, laughing even harder as I saw his poofy hair sticking out from the other side of his bed. I climbed over his bed, about to reach for him, until he crawled by the bed and sprinted back downstairs. After chasing him a little more, I finally caught up to him and pushed him onto the floor. I tried to pin him down but his was stronger than me, flipping me over and pinning me down. We both stopped laughing, I looked at him and starting blushing. He didn't move, instead he held on to my wrists even tighter. I turned my head to the side shutting my eyes tightly. He let go of one of my hands and held my chin, he turned my chin so I could look at him again. I started to freak out for a bit. What was he doing??... "Arin" he whispers, I gasp a little, his voice was low.. and intoxicating. I looked into his eyes, and suddenly, he seemed to have snap out of it. His eyes widened. "S-sorry!" He quickly sat back up, handing the controller to me. My cheeks were getting warmer by the second, and I didn't know what to say. "U-uh, lets play the game." Was all I managed to let escape my lips. Dan and I both got up and sat on the couch.

Dan then turned to me. "I-I'm really sorry Arin. I didn't know what I was doing.." He stated, sounding guilty. "U-uhm don't sweat it, it's alright!" I gave him a smile.... still blushing. Both of us started playing the game, it still kinda felt awkward though... why would he do that? I wasn't dreaming this time, was I? I pinched myself slightly just to make sure... I wasn't waking up. So it wasn't a dream.. I don't know what he's thinking this time either. I'll ask him about it later.

||Dannys POV||
When I pinned Arin to the ground, he gave me this look, this smile. It sent shivers through my body. I.. didn't know what was happening but, something triggered my heart, making me feel like I had to do something, all I did was whisper his name. He blushed when I did. And I'm sure I blushed just as much. It got a bit out of hand, so I had to make something up. I widened my eyes and apologised, just so he didn't think I felt that way about him. It kinda got awkward after that. I handed him the controller and we sat on the couch, we started playing, I had to apologise again cause it felt weird him not talking to me. We started talking more and talking ended up to laughter. The only thing that stayed on my mind was... am I starting to have feelings for him?

||Authors Note||
YAYYYY 200 READS!!!!!! Thank you all for reads I'm so so so so happy!! This is my first story and already I have 200 reads!!! You all mean a lot to me I hope you all like the story so far as I'm enjoying to write them! And is Daniel starting to like Arin?! We'll find out soon!! Feel free to criticise! And if you want to message me you can do that too! I'll answer back :D ok miss Toxic is out!! Bye bye! :3 P.S listen to that song! It's really sweet ok bye guys!!!