Will you love me forever?

||Dannys POV||
We are going out today, Arin and I. I Have a little surprise for him! I'm taking him to a mountain where the sun sets perfectly. No one else knows this place except me. I'd always go there when I was upset and wanted to speak my thoughts, when I did that.... I always felt like someone was there... listening patiently, and taking in my problems. Now I want to share that very special place with the love of my life. While Arin was sleeping, I went out and bought pink roses, hiding them under my car seat. After that, we went on with our day. Firstly we went to the our recording spot and played games with our friends, all was fine and well. Which was a perfect opportunity to ask him out.

"H-hey, Arin..." Arin turns around swiftly, facing me. "Hm? Yes Danny?" He had a cute smile on his face, which made my blush deepen. "I was wondering... Do you wanna go out today?" His eyes widened and he blushed. His big brown and bright eyes made my heart pound. "S-sure" He grinned and I was relived, i know I shouldn't have been nervous. We had been together for about two years now. But he just always had that affect on me. It was already 5:00 Pm, so we decided to go home and get dressed. I slid on some jeans, a white shirt and a black leather jacket. Followed by my black converse shoes. Arin has gotten ready too. He had his hair fixed up. He was wearing a light pink shirt with black track pants and green converse shoes. I blushed at the sight. He had slight pinkish hue spread across his cheeks while rubbing his arm and looking down. I held his hand and smiled at him. He had smiled back and I led him into the car. It was gonna be a long drive so on the way, we got some food. The sun was going to set soon, so I pressed my foot down a bit harder on the pedal, speeding up. I parked the car on the side of the road the and both of us got out, I was ready for what was to come....

||Arins POV||
When we parked near a forest, I gave Danny a questioning stare. He just smiled and told me to walk straight. He was going to catch up to me soon. I listened to him and walked through the bushes, spotting a few drawings etched on the tree branches, and I smiled. When done walking, I ended up at the end of the mountain. There was a metal fence, for safety. I saw the sun setting, my eyes, filled with amazement, and my breath was taken. While staring at what was in front of me, I had heard rustling from the bushes, I had turned around to see who it was and of course it was Danny. He had something behind his back that I couldn't quite see.

"... Arin. After all this time spent with you, that awful day still haunt my memory. I still feel bad for what I did to you so... here."

With the memory replaying in my mind from about two years ago, he had hands me a bouquet of pink roses, and I blush like crazy.

"It's beautiful... Isn't it" Danny had said, my eyes were drawn back onto the sunset again. "I used to come here when I was younger, this place helped me with a lot of my problems." I looked at him and smiled, he looked back and blushed.

"That reminds me.. I want to be able to share this place with you for the rest of my life.."

I looked at him, eyes wide, my hand tightening on the roses. "Arin... I love you so much. You've made me so happy over these past two years, and we've known each other already for many years. You... You complete me, and make me happy. You're my life, my rock, and my roll. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, s-so that's why I was thinking..."
Danny had gotten down on one knee, grabbing a small box out of his pocket.

"W-will... Will you.... Marry me?"

By now my eyes were like waterfalls, unable to control that smiled that stretched across my face.
"OF COURSE!!!! I LOVE YOU DANNY!!!!"

I jumped onto him and kissed him. Tears had started to run down his cheeks as well. He smiled against my lips, and this was the longest kiss we've ever had. I was just so, so happy. When we broke off the kiss, Danny took out the ring and placed it in my finger. I kissed him once again, the sun had set a while ago, leaving an orange, reddish hue in the sky. I didn't think that I would have ever ended up dating the love of my life, let alone get engaged to him! Danny and I sat there most of that night, hand in hand. The sky had seemed more colourful now. The stars were shining, as if you could see the entire galaxy. I now know that Danny and I truly love each other, and we are going to love each other forever.

||Authors Note||
Yayyyyy engagement!!!! Don't worry kitty's, this isn't the end! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please favourite and follow me! It would mean the world to me if you did. ok miss toxic is out! Bye my kittens! :3