Hook- up

||Arins POV||
Danny and I are going to try to get Barry and Ross to hook up today, it just seems so adorable for them two to be together!

"Okay so how are we gonna do this Arin?"

"Just follow my lead, if my plan doesn't work we can always just use your plan."

I had a plan. It's not the best but, it'll get the party started if you know what I mean.

"Okay, Danny, you go get Barry and bring him here, I'll get Ross."

"Okay sounds good."

I knew that Ross was at the studio fixing some stuff up. I was near the place anyways so I walked there. Once I was there I walked in.

"Ross? Ross!!"

No response. I'm a little confused but I walk around the place. I see a door, slightly ajar and Ross was in there, he was singing a song... It was sad, and he was just sitting there. He was looking at something, I couldn't quite see though. Ross got up and was about to walk out, I quickly hid somewhere so he couldn't see me. Once he had left I walked back into the room to see a picture... Of Barry..

"A-Arin?"

I turned around shocked and he was just standing by the door looking at me.

"D-do you like Barry?"

He looks down and blushes.

"I don't like him.....
I love him."

||Dannys POV||
Okay so I've got Barry, and we were just chatting and brang up Ross in the conversation.

"So Barry, how do you feel about Ross?"

He stops in his tracks looks down and blushes.

"I-I don't know..."

I smile and walk up towards him.

" you know Barry, if you like him, it's okay. You two make a cute couple anyways."

He smirks and I chuckle.

"Heh, I guess we do. Don't we?"

"Cmon lets go meet up with Ross and Arin."

We both started walking again. By the time we got to the studios, it was about 4:50pm. We walked inside and all we heard was sobbing. Barry and I walked around the studio, trying to track down that crying. We spot a door that's slightly ajar and Barry and I peek through. It was Ross with Arin, Ross was crying and Arin was trying to comfort him.

"C'mon Ross, stop crying. It's okay"

"Well what if Barry doesn't love me back?"

I smiled and looked at Barry, his cheeks were flushed red and his eyes were widened. Arin turned his head and saw us standing by the door. He smiled and gestured his hand, telling us to come in. We opened the door and Ross turned around, he was blushing like a mad man and was shocked that Barry was also here.

"B-Barry! U-um I...."

Barry walked up to Ross and cupped his face with both his hands. By now Arin and I were quietly screaming.

"You should really listen to Arin. Everything is okay because, I love you too."

And with out hesitation, Barry attached his lips onto Rosses, it was soft and tender. This time, instead of Arin and I silently screaming, we were screaming.... Very loud. Ross chuckled a bit, with his cheeks flushed pure red.

"Thanks guys I wouldn't have been able to do this with your help."

Ross said, with a bright smile on his face.

"Don't worry about it Ross, now! We shall excuse you two and you you two alone. Bye bye lovelies!!"

Arin laughed at my commented but we both walked out of the room. Now, I don't know what happened that night but I'm pretty sure it was Something very naughty. I know Arin and I did something very naughty as well!

I love my life!

||Authors Note||
FINALLY AN UPDATE!!!!!! Eh what can you do. Anyways, the reason for making this authors note is because, I'm choosing one of  YOU to be in my story! All you gotta do is message me directly and I'll randomly choose one of you kitty's to be in the story from now on. Also, I'll tell you about the chapters before it even comes out sooo... Yeah! That's all I wanted to say, thank you for all the reads!!! And I'll see you all in the next chapter!! Miss toxic is out! Bye my kittens!! :3