He walked and walked until he could walk no further, his legs were now numb. He sat down on a bench, he took another look at the time, it was three in the afternoon. He was so depressed that he had actually walked a long distance. Now he was miles away from home, luckily he knew the way back, he just had to keep going straight, that's how he got here.

He yawned, he was now tired, he laid back on the chair and closed his eyes to get some sleep.

Yuu was woken up by the sound of someone screaming, he jolted up when he heard gunshots. It was now night, he checked the time, it was 11pm, he looked around the streets, it was completely empty. Yuu knew this was probably a dangerous neighborhood to be in. He heard more gunshots and got up quickly, he ran into an alley and his, hoping he wouldn't be found.

He watched silently as some men ran passed with a bag in their hand. When they were now out of sight, he sighed with relief, suddenly a pair of hands touched his shoulders. His reflexes kicked in, scared, he turned around and gave the person a blow.

"Ouch." An old man cried out as he fell to the ground.

"Oh my god." Yuu quickly went to Hus side. "I am so so sorry sir, please forgive me."

"It's ok." The old man said. "I probably shouldn't have scared you like that." he said. "You were hiding too I see, those no good robbers, always happening around here."

"Here let me help you up." Yuu said, he held the man's hands and began to pull him up.

"No no no wai- owww!" He screamed.

"Huh?" Yuu looked and saw a wheel chair, oh dear. He quickly let the man go, bad idea, he thought as he watched the man fall back to the floor. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." Yuu said. "I'm not thinking straight, I'm currently going so much and right now I don't even have a place to sleep."

"You can sleep in my place." He said.

"Really?" Yuu asked as the old man nodded. "Oh no I couldn't invade."

"No please." The man said. "I'm actually begging, I haven't had company in years." He smiled, showing Yuu his almost toothless mouth.

"Thank you." Yuu smiled.

"Here we are." The man said as they stood in front of an apartment building.

"Which floor is it?" Yuu asked as the man chuckled. He wheeled his chair towards the back and Yuu followed. At the back of the apartment, beside a dark alley, they came across a small door, a very small door.

"This is my home." The man said. "It's nothing much but it's all I have and I'm more than willing to share it with a homeless nice kid like you."

Yuu smiled, the place did look a little cramp but it was better than nothing. The man unlocked the door as they both walked in, the place really was cramped, it was just one room, one very small room, with one bed, one couch, a small table and a fan, but it was nearly kept.

"It's actually quite lovely." Yuu said.

"Oh come now you don't have to lie." He said.

"No I mean it." He said, he saw the man struggle to get out of his wheel chair, he rushed over to him and helped him up, placing on the bed.

"Thank you." He smiled. "By the way, what's your name?"

"Yuichiro Ichinose." He said.

"It's nice to meet you Yuichiro." The man said. "I'm Mr Yuki."