"So, what are we doing tonight?" I ask as I turn towards him.

He smirks at the road, "Surprise."

"Ugh, you can't just tell me already?" I stick my bottom lip out into a pout.

He glances at me, well my lips, and sighs. "I'll tell you one thing. We're getting pizza, courtesy of Joey's."

"Fine, that'll have to do for now."

~~~

"Welcome to mi casa." Jason said as we pulled into a driveway.

"What are you planning to do here?" I laugh as his face turns red when he caught what I meant.

"Shut up, Emily." He says trying to calm his face.

He grabs my hand, after we get out of his truck. "Close your eyes."

I look at him with uncertainty and smiles, "Trust me."

Sighing, I close my eyes as he leads me to our destination.

"Open."

I open my eyes and gasp. It's his backyard but what made me gasp is what he did to it.

 It's his backyard but what made me gasp is what he did to it

I turn to Jason, "This is beautiful!"

He grinned, "I was hoping you'd like it." He leads me to one of the blankets and we sit down.

"Now what?"

"Now we eat pizza and watch one of the best movies created." He opens one of the pizza boxes.

I grab a piece and turn towards the screen. I laugh and turn towards Jason, who is grinning, "Really? Mean Girls?"

He continues to grin as he nods, "It's a great movie, isn't it?"

I laugh and nod in agreement.

He indiscreetly moves closer to me and I try to hide my smile as I do the same. He puts his arm around my shoulder and I rest my head on his shoulder as we watch the movie.

So far, this is a great first date.

~~~

I yawn as the movie ends. Sometime during the movie, Jason leaned his head on mine and I smiled.

He lifts his head and turns the movie off.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask as he stands in front of me.

He turns toward me, "I don't know. To be honest, I thought you'd want to leave by now."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Why?"

His cheeks tinge pink again, "I don't know, I just thought that you'd want some big extravagant date like most girls. Not that I have been on a lot of dates! This happens to be my first date, too. I mean, I've helped my cousin, Ryder, plan dates before but this is different. Oh great, now I'm rambling." He shakes his head and looks away.

I stand up and grab his hands. "Two things. First off, this is obviously new to both of us, considering we've both never dated before." I smiled as he looked at me. "Second, how was this different?"

"Its different because not only is it your first date, it's our first date. I wanted to make sure it was special for you and us. This is a very important milestone in our relationship. Tonight needs to be compl-"

He's cut off when my lips find his. He's kissing me back, without hesitation. My hands are in his hair and his are on my waist. He pulls me closer and we're pressed up against each other with no room in between. His left hand goes up to my neck, while his right hand goes to my thigh and lifts it around his waist. Things are getting seriously heated when we're interrupted by a voice. 

"Whoa! Why is it I'm the one who always sees these things? And are you trying to get caught by your parents. Bro, you gotta think."

Jason looks over my shoulder and glares at Max before setting my leg back on the ground. He looks back at me and smiles as I blush. I smile up at him and bite my lip.

"I'm going to bring Em home. You stay here and don't break anything." Jason grabs my hand and I wave bye to Max.

We reach his truck and he opens the passenger door for me. I get in but not before turning towards him and pecking his lips again.

When we get to my house and get out of the car. He walks me up to the front door. "I had a lot of fun tonight. Thank you." I smile up at him.

"I had a lot of fun too. Thank you for going on a date with me." He walks closer to me, "You want to know my favorite part?" 

I grin, "What was it?"

He grins and puts his hands on my waist, "This." He cups my face and right before his lips touch mine, for a third time, the front door swings open. I jump back and look to see...my dad. Of course.

"Honey, you need to come in and get some sleep now. I need your help with last minute preparations for the ball."

I nodded, "I'll be inside in a minute." He nodded before going back inside.

"Ball?" Jason asks.

Sighing, "Yeah, a ball for one of my dad's charity events."

"Sounds...interesting..."

"It is, the worst part is that Grace, Taylor, and I have to find dates and it's never possible to find someone that isn't a jerk. I mean, shouldn't there be at least one guy who..." I stop and look at Jason...Hmm.

"What are you thinking?" He asks me.

"How would you and Max like to go to a ball. You can be my date and Max can get his first date with Grace."

He smiles, "Sure. Why not?" I smile and then he furrows his eyebrows. "What about Taylor?

"I don't know. We'll figure that out later."

"Okay, I have to go but I'll see you later." He leans in and pecks my lips two times before heading to his truck.

He waves bye as he drives off. I wave back and walk inside. I go upstairs and to my room. I lean on my door with a huge smile on my face. I look over at the picture of me and Evan. We were at the beach and he was giving me a piggy back ride. If only he were here, I think he would like Jason.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello! So here you go! 

I really need y'alls help with things. The characters, the music, the outfits, and everything else. I have received one Best friend outfit.

There will be ONE more chapter before the ball chapter(s).

HOWEVER, I will not be able to post the ball chapter without song suggestions. I have one romantic slow song and one fun song. Help me guys!

Taylor no longer needs a love interest. He has been "created", I guess you could say. You'll find out more about him later on. ;)

Posting schedule:

1) Chapter 14 and Chapter 15

**Ball look chapters won't be able to be posted until I have the ball chapter ready. Ball chapter can not be finished without a dance song and a sex song. (Sex Song is only to get her dad mad.)

2) Grace and Max's Ball Look

3) Taylor and Her Mystery Guy's Ball Look

4) Emily and Jason's Ball Look

5) Ball Chapter

Love y'all!

Comment, Vote, and Share!

CD