Ciel saw a universe in those eyes, maybe those were the souls that the demon devoured, swirling continuously through those orbs for all eternity. The earl simply cannot look away, cannot help but admire the vast pool of magenta and how the light reflects on them like two small mirrors.

"Master.." Had the demon called any later and things would've took a turn for the worst. Ciel was unconsciously leaning towards the bearer of those orbs, nose almost touching, breaths mingling, and lips almost ghosting over the demon's.. The earl didn't even know he could move as fast as he backed away when he had realized how dangerously close he was to Sebastian.

Sebastian on the other hand was stunned, until a small smirk ghosted his face, amused beyond compare as he took in the sight of his flustered master.

"Quite the hypnotic eyes you got there. Tell me, do you enjoy using them to will mortals against their own bidding?" The bluenette pried, trying to mask his ragged breath with the spite in his voice.

"Not as much as I enjoy watching them get flustered after they get mesmerized, bocchan~" Sebastian purred, voice glazed with amusement and eyes dancing with mirth.

"Tsk. Spare me the gloating.." said the boy, turning his flustered face away from the demon. A silence engulfed the pair, Ciel being the first one to break it in way for an impending question.

"Where would my soul go after our contract? Where are all the souls you have consumed throughout the millennia?" The curious boy asked. Sebastian flashed a quick smile before sitting by the edge of the earl's bed.

"They turn into wisps of nothingness, my lord.. Nothing but an essence to aid my eternal hunger."

"How many soul does it take to satisfy your hunger?" The demon thought for awhile before speaking.

"My hunger cannot really be quenched, master. A soul can only do much as relieve it for a couple of moments then it is back once more. It resembles the hunger you feel whenever you wake up from a long night of sleep, only to a higher extent and in a more agonizing way." Explained the demon, curious as to why his master suddenly showed interest upon his way of living.

"Tell me, when was your last meal, Sebastian?"

"Roughly 7 or 8 decades back, bocchan." Brows of slate creased with confusion, can demons really last that long without eating?

"Why aren't you taking souls as sustainance then? Surely you are capable enough to outsmart a grim reaper, especially if the imbecile is disgustingly smitten with you." Ciel spat out, clearly reffering to the red-head Shinigami who's fond of calling his butler "Sebas-chan". The demon half-chuckled, half-shuddered as a response.

"How kind of you to mind my well-being but I would gladly decline, master.. It is against my aesthetic to consume some lowly souls while contracted to another. And besides.." Sebastian leaned in closer, tilting the boy's chin with two of his fingers.

"Your soul is the only one I want as of the moment, bocchan. I will not spoil my appetite from drinking some cheap wine when a grand banquet is waiting solely for me when our deal is fulfilled." Licking his lips from thoughts of the young boy's soul was almost inevitable for the demon. Hunger surging ashore as he eyed the precious boy, containing the precious soul.

Ciel felt a pang of pride, as weird as it may seem. Knowing that a creature, higher than the ranks of any human being desires his soul out of all the rest.

"Is there a way for you to taste a soul?" Asked the boy, eyes of different colors blaze with anything but fear. Amusing the demon like no one had done.

"Rumor has it that the blood somehow depicts the soul's essence. But I have yet to try that.." Sebastian was shaking inside, waiting for the boy's next move as he stared at his unmoved and proud young master, showing a strong sense of pride and amusement in lieu fear. Something that made him even more appealing to the demon's eyes.

Ciel reached out and grab something shiny underneath his pillow. A gilded knife of gold and rubies in hand. Eyes never leaving the demon as he ran the blade over the soft flesh of his palm creating a small wound that rapidly emitted a gushing red liquid.

"Care to take a bite, my demon?" Said Ciel, a sly smirk across his round face, offering his bleeding hand to the hungry demon.

A moment of weakness dawned Sebastian and he wordlessly yanked the boy's small palm against his waiting lips, lapping up the blood like a kitten starved of milk. Eyes fully reverting to ablaze magenta and all gracefulness gone as he tasted the boy's flavour through the warm liquid.

Ciel felt heady with power, watching the demon come undone before him. He took in deep pride that something as generic as his blood could disintegrate his demon butler's self restraint in a blink of an eye.

"Sebastian..." He reprimanded once he felt the demon's grip tighten around his frail wrist. Magenta transitions to crimson once the demon snapped out of his hunger-crazed trance.

"My apologies, bocchan. I'm afraid I have lost my sense of control over your exquisitely sumptuous blood." Sebastian hummed, savoring the boy's taste over his tongue.

"You should very well fullfil your end of the bargain then. Help me obtain my revenge. Then, I'm all yours.." The proud young earl proclaimed.

"And in return.. Until then, I'm all yours, my young lord." The demon butler bowed, hand over his unbeating heart.

***

"Then, I'm all yours.."

The proud and booming voice replayed itself against the demon's head...

"All mine, huh?" Sebastian mumbled as he lay across his bed. Something about the thought of having the earl all to himself made it impossible to supress the curving of his lips upward.

It appears like each passing day he grows more and more obsessed with his current contractor. It even reached the point of raising an unwanted sting inside his chest whenever he thinks about what would happen once their contract came to an end..

"Oi.. I know you're awake." Interrupted the familiar voice behind the closed wooden door.

Excitement filled his chest as he hurried and opened the door, flashing a smirk against the young earl by his doorstep, blanket surrounding his small frame, and a bright red blush against his pale cheeks.

Sebastian beamed, welcoming his lord once again inside his humble bedroom..

---

A/N:  I hope the scene that involves blood isn't disturbing at all. Kind enough to share your thoughts about this chap? I'd certainly appreciate it, my dear.. See you in a week! ^-^