"You should've run then," Jungkook chuckled.

Jackson shrugged, "at least I get to share my job with my baby boy," the older wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook gave him a warning glare, "you wouldn't want to start anything with me."

"Why not?" Jackson whispered in the younger's ear seductively.

"Yah! Kook," Hoseok's voice was heard at the entrance of the kitchen.

"That's why," Jungkook said, pushing Jackson away.

"What, Hoseok?" Jungkook asked, trying to stop his voice from shaking.

"It seems we have unfinished business," Hoseok said, pulling Jungkook away from the large sink, the younger's hands dripping from being submerged in hot water.

Hoseok slammed Jungkook's back against the counter, making the younger wince in pain.

"Yah! What're you doing?" Jackson tried to pull Hoseok away from Jungkook.

"Don't," Jungkook warned.

Hoseok stared at Jackson with anger, Jungkook staring at him with pleading eyes.

Hoseok left Jungkook to fight with Jackson but Jungkook pulled the boy onto him.

"Hoseok, don't hurt him," Jungkook said, holding onto him by the arm.

"Jackson, go," Jungkook said sternly, eyeing the older.

Jackson slowly walked backward, then turned to leave.

Hoseok turned his attention back to Jungkook.

His heart was beating quickly, he was scared as to what Hoseok would do to him.

"How could I make myself interesting?" Hoseok whispered against Jungkook's ear. His hot breath tickling the younger's skin.

Jungkook froze, once again overtaken by a prisoner's words.

Hoseok smirked and bit down on Jungkook's earlobe slightly before moving onto his already bruised up neck.

"Looks like Seokjin got to you first," Hoseok mumbled.

"I'll just have to make a better impression," he smirked as he bit onto Jungkook's skin, making said boy groan in pain.

Hoseok then began sucking on the same spot, pleasure filling Jungkook's mind instead of hatred toward himself for not doing anything to stop the guy.

Hoseok's hand quickly found Jungkook's crotch, which snapped Jungkook out of his daze. He pushed the older away, with as much force as he did Mark on that night.

The memory took over and he felt a tear roll down his cheek. His eyes were blurry but he ran, he ran out of the kitchen and to his room, leaving Hoseok behind.

He stopped in front of the door of his and Yoongi's room. Yoongi was with Hoseok. Luckily, Jungkook wasn't noticed and he left, deciding to find somewhere else to go.