{Chapter One~My Three Rascals}

(Pic of Leo above ⬆️ or side ➡️)

LEO's POV ✓

Today, like every other day, I had to go to work, do my college assignments, and finally go home. When I was rejected by that bastard, I had nowhere to go, so my best friend Katie invited me to stay with her. I had scholarships from all the colleges I applied for because of my grades, so I chose my dream college. I remember that time as I desperately looked for a job so that I wasn't a burden on Katie. Katie told me that her uncle owned a club and needed a bartender. We took a course before during one of our summers and I found out I had a skill for mixing drinks. She told her uncle about me and I got the job right away.

I became a bartender there and started training because my skills weren't perfect. Five months later, I found out I was two months pregnant. At first, I thought that I might be sick or something. Then Katie sat down with me and told me about werewolves. She told me that she and Derek were werewolves from different packs. She said that it might have had to do with Derek sleeping with me and that this was a special case even to her whichis probably why it took so long for the pregnancy to show or to even happen. When I went to a specialist werewolf doctor with Katie, the doctor told me that I must be one of the rare human men that could actually give birth to werewolf children -- or as she called them, pups. I couldn't believe it at first, and I knew that it had to be that bastard's child. I thought about getting an abortion, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. My kid didn't deserve to suffer because of what his father did. I always loved children and they were my children too so it would be dumb to put the blame on them.

In the end, I decided to keep the baby. I started taking online courses -- which my school luckily had -- and tried to work nights at the club. The months went by as I tried to get used to the fact that food sometimes made me hungry while other times made me sick or the days when different parts of my body would hurt. It was weird to me seeing my belly grow bigger and bigger. The doctor said that apparently, some human men have blood that matches werewolves so a certain change in my body occurred after sleeping with Derek. This change apparently created a temporary womb but it would also disappear a few months after giving birth. All this information felt like a fairy tale or online novel to me but I couldn't do anything but accept it while looking at my belly that kept growing.

It wasn't too hard of a time and I wasn't alone as Katie never left my side and even moved in with me when things started getting hard like my pain when getting up and moving around. She helped me take leave from work and even helped with cleaning and cooking. I seriously don't know what I would have done without her. The only things I did during these months were simply eating, throwing up, feeling pain, and doing my assignments when I could focus.

The day I gave birth was still fresh in my mind as it started at 1 am when immense pain made me wake up in shock. I quickly shouted for Katie who came running into my room and told me that I was having contractions. This wasn't good because what I had wasn't a real uterus and only a temporary womb so I can't give birth like a woman by pushing the baby out. This made me panic and Katie quickly got her keys and called the doctor to let her know.

I never knew Katie could be this strong but she simply carried me in a princess carry and ran down the stairs as she even jumped some of them. Her body was quite agile and I somehow knew that she'd done this before as she was able to go down the stairs quickly and efficiently. My mind started to get foggy as the pain came back again and when I came back to focus we were already in front of the doctor's clinic.

The doctor met us outside and they placed me on a stretcher as they sent me to a surgical room quickly. I can't remember anything after that but all I know is that I woke up and saw Katie and her uncle in my room congratulating me with a happy smile.