MESSING WITH SUBARU

Attention readers,this story is before yui's arrival for you not to be confused

*still in the living room*

NAZI'S POV

'Something Is off with this guys infront of us. They seemed.....different. the atmosphere is darkish and I like it but I admitte this,it's uncomfortable'. "Doshtano,nazi-chan?(what's the matter,nazi?)" Whispered vrianne. I shook my head and she just 'hmmm'. "Let's go in my room already,laito" mitch said still clinging to laito. Laito chuckled and put her hands off him. Mitch whined and let out her puppy eyes with pout that isn't cute. 'it's creepy!!! Yukkk!!!'. "Gross" I groan. "Yup" agreed hell. "Yeah,it looks like a dog butt" added vrianne. We all laughed but then mitch was about to slap me but I caught it. I squeezed it tight and she screamed in agony. "That's the sound!! The golden sound of agony I love it!!" I said. She looked at me terrified. "P-please let go!!!" She begged teary. "Give me an acceptable reason,miss slutty". "Sorry....sorry....please let go....it hurts.....I beg you....!!!" She screamed. I let go of her hand and she hold it crying. "That's not strong yet,cinder's squeezing is more stronger" I said. Cinder grinned proudly. "Enough of this" reiji scold. "As if" I muttered. "What is it,miss fiend?" He asked irritated. "Nothing" I replied "In your butt horse face" but I muttered continueing my sentence.

"You really are tough,aren't you?" -laito

"This will be fun"-kou

"Tch"-subaru

"I'll think of your punishments"

"Good.....luck"-asuza

"You'll surely respect ore-sama next time'-ayato.

"So noisy"-shuu

"I wanna taste you"-kanato

"This will be long"-yuma

"Let's have a nice relationship"-ruki

"Okay,now,are you finish talking?" I asked. "How dare you to talk back to them!!!" Yelled mitch. "Want an another torture,mitch?"asked cinder and mitch shivered. "Idiot" said vrianne with her cold tone. "Since it's dinner me and my sisters will prepare all of us meal for saying thank you" we headed in the kitchen and started cooking. Vrianne baked the dessert that is dark forest cake,tokiyaki,scones. Hell sliced the ingredients and cinder helped vrianne. I cooked the famous filipino food,adobo and caldereta but I prepared carbonara and salad too. I also made some side dishes that is western style. After cooking,we served the food in the long table. There they are,the brothers
Waiting for their meal to come. We sat in our chair and started eating. "This is delicious" laito compliment. "Thanks" is just our reply and didn't bother to look at him. "Oh! Shit!!! Hey!! You ate all the tokiyaki!" Yelled cinder at ayato who's smirking. "But it's delicious" ayato pout. "Shit! Guys and their cuteness!!" Cinder groaned. "You just called me cute" ayato chuckled. "So?"replied cinder. "It means you like me" ayato said. "I like you"."but in a sibling way" added cinder. "More better"he replied.

*ring....ring......*

"Hello?"-me

"Hello nazi! We are throwing up a party for you winning the contest join us!!!" Squealed our manager in the other line. I end the call and they are all staring at me. "Don't mind that" I sighed. "Is that manager yorin?"asked vrianne. I nodded my head. "What did she say?" Asked cinder. "She's throwin up a party for our win"." Party?! Let's go then!!" Cheered cinder. "I'm not going" hell said. Cinder groaned at the little light blue haired female. "Why? But it's for us!!" Whined cinder. "Cinder,we are in here to meet this guys and our schedule won't be change" she groan and hit her head in the table. "Let it go cinder,their's next time" comforted vrianne. I let out a sigh. "Sorry for that" I apologized. After eating dinner mitch accidentally tripped in the matt when vrianne told her to get a tea(because vrianne is strong that mitch just obliged). The tea cups and mini kettle broke. "The hell mitch!!!" Shouted cinder agrily. "What?! If you didn't tell me to do this then it will not happened!!" Protested mitch. I facepalm my self and rubbed my temples. "Clean it!!" Reiji commanded glaring daggers at mitch. "No.......nazi's precious earl grey tea!!!" Vrianne freaked coming from the kitchen . "Nazi!! Sorry!" She pleaded and I just sighed. "Issshhhh!!!" Vrianne was about to help mitch but the slut cut her finger. "Oww!" She said. Suddenly the black aura that I felt became stronger and I saw the brothers eyes with hunger. 'Vampires!!!'. I ran to vrianne and stopped her. I dragged her out with my sisters. Mitch screamed in fear as she saw them. "V-v-vampires!!!" She ran as fast as she could out of here. "Aw~being protective"laito said to me. "Who cares?"I retorted calmly. My sister stared at them wide eyed but then. "Coolllll!!!!" They squealed. "Let me have a closer look on your fangs!!!" Vrianne said. The brothers looked at them confusedly. I chuckled at their attitude. "We are just fan of inhumans that's all" I told them and they nodded hesitantly. "So,let me try your strenght vamps!!" Cinder said as she surprisingly punched ruki but he just blocked it with his palm. "Nice,reflection I see" I said as I write in my phone. "What are you doing?"asked subaru. "Taking notes for my next novel about vampires" I replied not bothering to look at him. "You're writing?" Yuma raised a brow. "Yes,I am. I'm a writer"I answered. "Let me ask,what's vampire's weakness?". Shuu chuckled. "Come on,it's not like i'll take advantage of you". "It's full moon"laito said. "Oh! So vampires are weak at fullmoon and werewolves are stronger. I see"I listed in down for me to not forget. "Yes,it is" reiji said. "This will be fun cause I myself isn't human"I muttered but they didn't hear me.

"Nazi! Can we look at their fangs?!" Asked vrianne with her puppy eyes. I chuckled and agreed. "Any volunteer?" Hell asked with a smile plastered in her face.

*silence*

"Come on,we'll not gonna hurt you" vrianne envouraged innocently(but deep inside she's a devil with cute face)

*silence*

"Hmm...". A smirk made on the way to my face. I whispered in my sisters ear and they smirked too agreeing in my plan. "Ready it" I said. They got a chair for a patients like in dental. We ran to subaru and pulled him in the chair. Hell gave him an innocent face and she turned it into a devilish one. She pushed him. Vrianne and cinder tied him in the chair both feet and hands even his head.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???!!!" Subaru groan and we just laughed evilly. "We'll give you a special treatment tsunbaru"vrianne sang her sentences and smirked like a killer. "LET ME GO!!" He shouted like a mad man. "We'll gonna put out your long canines and gonna display it in my room!!!" Vrianne cheered. "Give me the plais!!" Said hell and I gave her.