MEETING THE SHITS

VRIANNE'S POV

We are eeriely quiet inside our limo to the so called sakamaki manor to meet our future husbands that is stupid. All we need to do is tick them and the deal is off. We just need to make them furious to us to make sure that they'll leave us alone. But,if it didn't work we'll just simply kill them. That's the plan that has to be done.

The limo stopped infront of a huge rusty gate. The driver and butler put our bagage down and handed it to us. "Thank you" nazi said politely and they bowed. 'That's normal to the next heir'. We walk to the wooden door and I knocked.

*No response*

*knock*

*no response*

I was about to knock again but the door creaked open. "Hello!! Anybody home?"I said while slowly opening the door more. "The outside is clearly eerie and misty but the i-"I cut nazi off"but look at those goddamn stairs with crimson carpet, this clean and perfumed like mansion with a fucking hanging golden bright chandellier!!". "Yeah yeah" said cinder swaying her hand looking at her IPad. "This house is old fashioned yet amazing at the same time" complimented nazi with her earphones. "Yes,it is" I agreed. "Cool" hell said looking around amazed. "We better find the living room and wait till the owners come. But,they are so annoying to make their guest wait. It's really improper" nazi let out a sigh. We soon found the living room and we just sat in the couch. Cinder is tapping her gadget playing games,hell is reading quietly with her hood on,nazi is playing music with her headphones and reading wattpad in her phone with crossed legs while me in here reading wattpad too. I sigh in boredom and slamed my hand in the wooden tiny table. "Okay,i'm really bored in here so please acompany me!" They ignored me still in their worlds. I rubbed my temples and groan going out. 'Tsss....stupid sisters!!'

HELL'S POV

After a little while vrianne walked out we heard a loud scream that seems from.......

"VRIANNE!" We shouted and ran out of the living room. We saw vrianne pinned in the floor with a messy blond on top of her grinning. "You mother fucking shit get off her!!" Cinder shouted clenching her hand into fist. "You shit" nazi muttered and ran there. Nazi and I kicked the blond at the same time and he flew. Vrianne stood up and went to the guy. She kicked him contineously and walked to us furiously. "You really did beat him up,vrianne" cinder said in disbelief. "Well,he deserve it! That perverted deformed acorn just hit me in my nerve!" She shouted like an angry beast.

Reminder: don't go on vrianne's bad side.

"Kou-kun,umae wa daijobu?" Asked the guy with bandage.(kou,are you alright?)

They helped the guy that vrianne beat to stand up.

Blood is dripping down his chin and bruise covered his body and pretty face. He whipped the blood in his lips and smirked. Vrianne glared daggers at him as if she'll gonna eat him whole. "Now,isn't that really inlady like?"the guy with eye glasses with a butler like outfit said. "Shut up dick sucker!" I shouted. "Yeah,shut up four eyes!" Cinder said. He looked pissed. He pushes his glasses up and cleared his throat." I'll make sure you'll straight up". I rolled my eyes and nazi just "tch...".

"Heh~that lady is like subaru"the guy with fedora said.

"Subaru my ass" muttered my badass sister,nazi. The fedora guy chuckled. "Shut up!!!!" Shouted an albino that got our precious attention.

He punched the wall that made the wall and left a whole. "Shit! That's cool" said cinder amazed. "Yeah,I guess"I replied. The albino 'tch-ed'. 'Heh,like nazi'. "I don't want anyone talk back to ore-sama" the boy with red hair and emerald like the fedora guy said.

"Ore-sama your face" nazi said. "You should all learn to respect yours truly" we ignored the presence of this so called 'ore-sama'and he is obvioudly pissed. "Let's head in the living room and discuss this"the four eyed male said. We obliged and sat in the couch. "So who might you ladies be?" Asked the raven haired holding a book not caring to face us. "Excuse me but guy with a raven hair,your disrespecting us. Would you mind talking to us with respect?" Said nazi with her popular poker face. The guy closed the book and faced us. "Sorry for his rudeness" the four eyes ones again pushed his glasses up. "They all smell sweet and that girl smelt like...." the guy that looks creepy with puplish hair sniffed the air ".....mother" he finished his sentence confused looking at cinder. "So???!!" Cinder mockingly uttered. "It's true,you do smell like her"the guy with fedora said. "Who's the real you?" Asked ore-sama(insert sarcasm). "The real me is me tomato head" she replied with a smirk. "This.....will be.... ..fun"the guy with stitches commented with his slow motioning voice. "Waste of time"the albino said. "Oh great"the guy eating sugar cubes in a jar muttered. "I'm looking forward on knowing you well S-neko-chan" the pervy that vrianne encountered said. "S?" She wondered.

"As in sadistic,  S-neko-chan" pervy replied.

VRIANNE'S POV

'ugh!! Really?! Sadistic?!!! Ugh!! Whatever!!!!'. I averted my gaze at pervy and shut my mouth. "We should start the introductions" the guy with glasses said and pointed the blond in the couch"that is shuu eldest and believe it or not he is" he pointed his self"i'm reiji the second eldest" pointed at ore-sama (insert sarcasm) "ayato the oldest in the triplets" pointed creepy teddy kid "kanato 2nd in the triplets" pointed fedora guy "laito the last of the triplets" pointed albino"and subaru the last child of the sakamakis". The guy holding a little book paced us. "I'm ruki the eldest of the mukami" pointed pervy"that is kou" pointed titan like sugar eater"yuma" next is bandaged guy "asuza". 'They are so wierd'.

Nazi stand up not caring to put out her headset. "I'm nazi death fiend the eldest of us"she pointed cinder. "Cinder megurine belladonna the 2nd eldest" pointed hell"that is hell devillina satan" pointed me "vrianne ruin blackhelm the last". "Glad to meet you ladies" reiji said. "You sure have weird names" commented ayato. "Talk to our parents" cinder said harshly while playing her psp. "Hey!!! Baby!! Where are you?!!!" Said a flirtious female voice. "Tch...her again" subaru hissed. "Oh-oh slut alert" we said simultaneously. "Isn't that a bit....you know...." I said. "Familiar?" Asked nazi and I nodded. We looked at each other. "The mother fucking mitch!!!" We yelled. "The fuck is she doing in here?" Asked cinder with an annoyed tone. "Damn that slut" uttered hell in the same annoyed tone. "Why do it has to be her??!!!!"I whined with a groan. "Let's make the work fast and live this place so that her slutty virus won't affect us" nazi said and we nodded. "Found you,baby can you rock me like a hurricane?" Asked the slut clinging to laito. "Yuk!!" Muttered nazi in disgust. "Oh my god!! My poor virgin eyes" I said dramatically and covered my eyes with my palm. "Shit! Live porn scene!" Hell said. "Bitches"is only cinder's word. Mitch looked at us and rolled her eyes. "Duh!!" Cinder reacted with her matching eye rolling. "So why is that slut in here the first place? I know she's not one of us that are engaged" nazi said eye brows twitching. "Really?" Asked reiji. "Yes,I am certain about it reiji" replied the black haired lady. "Mom told me to go here" slutty said (her mom is nadeshika our aunt). I smirked "so aunt is jealous cause we are engaged with wealthy mans?" She glared at me but I just gave her my devilish smirk making her flinch. "Weakling" said hell. "You know each other so we might want to know your relationship" ruki said. "Our adoptive mother's sister ia her mother"I simply said with a disinterest playing games in my phone. "I see so you are all adopted"reiji said. "Wrong!!!" I looked at them"nazi isn't adopted" I paced back my IPad. "Complicated" he replied. I groan and put down my IPad. "Listen cause i'll explain it ones. Restia our adoptive mom married nazi's father after her mom's death and that's it" I got back to my IPad.

'Guys and their stupidity. It sucks!'