THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?!!!

Nazi's pov

It is a windy day of spring. It's really soothing. Try climbing a tree and feel the breeze of pure nature. Only the trees and chirps are being heard and the air is making you relax like your safe but then....

"Lady nazi,your aunt wanted you to go back in the mansion" my peaceful mind became gloomy as the loyal butler of my bullshit auntie talked. I inhaled deeply and nodded. I jumped out of the tree and started walking to our mansion. I went to her room and saw my stepsisters gloomy too. "What now asswhole?"asked cinder totally annoyed. "You see,our comp-"I cut her off. "Just get to the goddamn point"I hissed. She sighed and handed us papers. "What's that?"asked vrianne with an arched brow. "I made an engagement for each of you because I lost in a bet". "The fuck!!!!"we shouted simultaneously and glared at her. "In your ass oldwoman"hell punched the wall hardly and cussed under her breath. "I lost so I don't have a choice!!!" The slut said. "Engagement? Shit!!!! You already made that to nazi every year!" Vrianne slammed her hands in the table and rubbed her temples. "You'll be staying in their manor this next week"."didn't you hear me. Nadeshika!!!"vrianne hissed. "Vrianne,i'm your auntie so listen to me or else i'll ditch you!"vrianne slapped nadeshika hard that shocked the slut. "You're just a mere fucking human,you piece of shit!!!"The blond walked out gritting her teeth in anger. "Nadeshika! You've been giving us continues problems and it's really annoying!!" I said giving her my deadliest glare. She shrieked and grabbed a gun under her table. "Stop your glare nazi or your head will be the exchange" I groan and rolled my eyes. I turned around about to leave but I quickly turned back and kicked the gun out. She hugged her hand while cinder hold her pair of arms and hell gave the slut roundhouse kick in the stomach making her spit blood. "Damn you brats,I should have killed you!!" She yelled in pain. "And we should have been desposed you long ago,freak!" We left the room after shooting her forehead and told the butler to clean the evidence.

"Goddamn it! A guy just called lately"grunted vrianne. "What did he say?" I asked calmly. "He said the deal must go on cause it is already official!!" Cinder gasp while hell punched the wall with a cuss "goddamn it!". I let out a sigh and patted vrianne's shoulder. "We should be okay,we have time to try and convince their sons to just leave us". "What if they didn't,huh?"asked hell really pissed off. "Then let's kill them,simple" cinder replied with a grin. "Sure,it's not like we can't cover it up though" vrianne agreed surprisingly calming down. We smiled at each other and head to our room.

#6 days later brought to you by luffy eating a titan#

Cinder's pov

I'm currently packing my things for tomorrow. Days pass by quickly. As I finished packing my clothes,I sprinted down stairs and saw my sisters/friends baking with flour in their faces. I laughed at them and vrianne approached me with a grin in her face her hand in her back. "Join us cinder!!" She said but before I can reply she threw a flour in my face. They laughed hardly while me whipping the flour out. "Fuck!!" I shouted and grabbed an egg in the table and shot them all. Our day end up throwing baking ingredients.

'I never want this to end'

'I never want my family to break down to pieces'

'I don't want anyone taking them away!!'

All right readers. It Is short for now but the next will be long. Maybe 1000 words plus. I won't write any author's note except if it is important.