Chapter 29: Reunited

Stan's Pov

It's been a day. La Resistance is gone. Kyle is gone. My life is meaningless. I'm trapped in my old room. Literally.

There is no way out. My doors are locked and guards stand outside it anyway so I can't leave with out unless I want to get threatened. The one window in this room has had bars put on it. It looks like a prison cell, I don't want to be here. I want to be with kyle.

I climb out of bed, the image of Kyle's death replaying in my mind. I want to be with Kyle.

I take off my shirt and change it for a random different one. I don't care what my appearance looks like anymore. It doesn't matter with everything that's happened. I want to be with Kyle.

I stretch and make my bed. If I don't keep the room tidy I'll feel even worse. I pick up my cloths I have just taken off and put them in the washing basket. I want to be with Kyle.

I grab a pen and the piece of paper I have been keeping on my dresser and write a note on it. I leave the note on my bed. The note reads;

I'm going to be with Kyle.

I walk into my bathroom and lock the door behind me. I stare at my reflection in the mirror and sigh. I loo horrible, but I don't care. I just want to be with Kyle.

I open my bathroom cabinet and pull out something I've been meaning to use ever since I've been placed in this room. I hold the cold metal object in my hand and sigh. I hope it'll work. I really want to be with Kyle.

I press the razor in the centre of my wrist, right above the blue vain. I press until I see blood and press harder. I can feel the pain and tears come to my eyes as I drag the blade down my vain making sure to cut deep. I'm going to be with Kyle.

It's only been a few seconds but I've lost so much blood I can't stand. I falls down and stare at my ceiling, one phrase going through my head as my eyes slowly close.

I'm going to be with Kyle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I hate writing or reading about suicide because it bugs me, but I think this is what this Stan would do. He knows Kyle is dead and got told the whole of La Resistance is dead. So he didn't want to be trapped in the room for the rest of his life.

CYA LATER NERDZ