chapter 10: So Close

Gregory's pov

Stan looked like he was about to shout at Eric so I turn away sighing. I don't have time for stupid arguments. I have to work out what I'm going to do with Stan if everyone finds out. There's only one reason why I decided to trust him. And that's because Kyle does. I do know that Wendy is stans sister. Eric had told me as soon as she had turned up outside mine and christophe's door.

I feel a tug on the back of my shirt and turn around to see Christophe. "What are you doing 'Tohpe?" I ask confused

"Fixing your shirt. It's look weird from ze back."

"Since when did you care about my clothing?"

"I don't know." Christophe mumbles, taking a hold of my shirt and pulling me towards him kissing me.

I stop, shocked that he's showing public affection but just leave it and kiss him back. Christophe pulls away and rests his head on my shoulder.

"What's with the public affection?" I ask.

"I don't know. It's been 3 hours since we last kissed." 'Tophe mumbles into my shoulder. I smile wrapping ny arms around his waist.

"It worries me that you know this. You're horrible at anything to do with numbers."

"Not time, idiot. Do you not remember ze guard dog incident"

"You did have track of time well then."

"Exactly."

Kenny walks up to us and I let go off Christophe's waist and look at him. Christophe straightens up quickly while blushing slightly.

"Yes Kenny?" I ask him

"Were Will Kyle and Stans room be?" He asks me looking awkwardly between us. I understand how he'd be awkward because we hardly ever show public affection. Everyone knows that we're engaged though.

"Um, tell them that they'll have to share a bed. All the singles are taken." I explain "there house will be where Kyle's old one is. It still has all of his clothes in."

Kenny nods walking off awkwardly.

"Idiot." Christophe curses.

"What? Is he not aloud to be awkward?"

"Dis is why I don't normally show affection." Christophe rolls his eyes.

"Cone on, we should go tell Wendy that her brothers
Here," I tell him starting to walk in the direction of her and Eric's house.

"Why did you 'ave to point out that they'll share a bed?" Christophe asks me walking in place with me our hands brushing once in a while.

"Because they are just friends." I tell him making him scoff

"Friends don't hold hands"

"How about when you hold my hand when you're thinking or are worried." I tease.

"We're together."

"We weren't seven years ago."

"Idiot. I only did it once or twice." I laugh

"You still do it now."

"Shut up you blonde bitch."

I smile slipping my arm around Christophe's waist as we make our way to Wendy's.

When we approve the house Christophe slips out of my hold and knocks. A few second after Wendy answers the door her long hair in a high pony and she's wearing some of Red's clothes.