Chapter 5: Turtoring

Stan's pov

Kyle rushed ahead of me continuing to tell me that I'm late.

"Kyle, you don't need to worry so much" I tell him

"Yes I do! Your education matters!"

"I'm older then you, you shouldn't tell me about my education."

"I've had my education. mine started when I was three. I've learnt everything I need to know."

"Geez, how smart are you?" I ask as Kyle stops outside the classroom.

"Very, now go!" He opens the door for me and bows. I walk in flicking his forehead making him roll his eyes.

Wendy is sitting at a desk bored out of her mind. "I'll see you here in about three hours your highness." Kyle says then leaves.

I plop down on the seat next to hers and smile.

"Hey Wendy, how's life?" I ask

"Boring. Mrs Tucker is late, again."

"She's probably with servant Thomas. Again." Wendy smiles and pushes a piece of her hair out of her eyes.

"I wouldn't blame her, ever some their son ran away they've been working here. Being forced out of your own kingdom must be tough."

"I heard that their son ran away with this boy who worked on a coffee farm with his parents."

"Yes, they're best friends." I raise an eyebrow

"How would you know their relationship status?" I ask suspiciously

"I just uh.. Heard it. It still is the talk off our kingdom. Mother and father also talk about it a lot."

" okay. So you still aren't seeing that selfish, arrogant, pig of a guy?" I ask

"Excuse me! But I am of a much higher standard then what he could ever get! I don't see him anyway, bebe does."

"Wendy! You aren't supposed to talk to him!"

"I don't! We write, bee gives us our letters. I trust her so much."

"Too bad you probably won't get her as a personal maid. They always employ workers who are rest at their jobs."

Wendy laughs. "You're so blind to why half of the servants are even here! Do you actually talk to any of them?"

"Yes, I used to talk to Clyde, until he ran away."

"Probably because he was your age, other than that you ignore them all."

In about to argue but Mrs Tucker walks in, straightening her skirt and redoing her hair. "Sorry I'm late children. I was.. Busy." She tells us walking over to the blackboard.

****

Kyle's pov

Bebe laid back on the chair brushing her hair out in the mirror.

"I'm so glad I finally have someone to spend my three hours with!" She says smiling.

I smile back at her "we have three hours to ourselves?" I ask. Bebe nods tying her hair back

"Yep. I used to spend some of it with this kid Clyde but he gone now."

My eyes widen. "Oh my god! In sorry for-" bebe laughs.

"No! He's not dead! He ran away to join this group that rebels against the kingdom. I haven't joined, I wouldn't want to leave wendy."

"Oh. What's the group called?" I ask curiously.

"It's called La Resistence. Run by this British guy." She explains standing up and walking towards her room door.

"Come on, let's go help Pete and Michael." Bebe tells me. I smile at her following he out of the room.

She knows about La Resistence? Is she against the kingdom then? She must be, when I left La Resistance there was no one called Clyde there.

"Hey downers!" Bebe calls putting her arm around Michaels shoulders. "How's the cleaning going?"

Pete pops his head out of the fireplace, spot covering his face and shirt also making his hair a little darker.

"Terrible. This fireplace hasn't been cleaned in a while." Pete complains

"It has something in common with you then." Michael tells oter taking bebes arm off of him and going to help Pete.

Pete pushes Michael slightly whispering something to him.

"Whatever," bebe comments rolling her eyes "I came to help you since I'm bored, but if you're not going to accept my hug Michael you can do it on your own."

"Don't care!" Pete tells her going back to cleaning.

I look around the room which I realise is a libary. It's full to the brim with all kinds of different books of all types of different colours. It's heaven. If I could go anywhere in this castle here is were I would stay.

"Kyle, stop looking at the books and go tell Stan and Wendy that they need to leave an hour early." Bebe says "on 'order' from the king." She starts to smile.

I nod also smiling.

"The kings 'orders'"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this fanfic! I get to make backstories for everyone

CYA LATER NERDZ