Chapter 3: The Night Class

Start from the beginning

"Wait, Lily! Shouldn't we wait for the Disciplinary Committee to escort us to the Headmaster's office?" Daisuke said, calling out to me.

I wanna go around and explore on my own...

"I can find my way on my own! If anything happens, then I'll just use Bloody Diamond to threaten them." I said as a matter of factly.

Daisuke then sighed.

"Hey, Hiroki. You're in charge of my luggage." I said, moving forward.

"H-hey! Wait, Lily!" He said, calling out to me.

I then went on ahead up the stairs, not listening to any further words they were saying.

I continued running up the stairs until I reached the front gates of the school.

The gates were open, so I swiftly made my way inside the academy.

It seems like all the Day Class students were in class, because the terrace was empty. What a nice school... As I walked around, I saw trees and beautiful greenery. The birds were chirping peacefully.

"It's really pretty here. It's like prettier in the inside than on the outside of the school itself." I then heard walking footsteps coming in this direction and hid behind a tree, peeking out a bit. I saw a tall guy wearing a white uniform and he was on his way back to the Moon Dorms.Oh. He must be a Night Class student, so he's a vampire. He looks kind of handsome, actually..  But, no. He's probably some pretentious vampire who likes to get attention from a bunch of girls. I should go back to meet the others. I think I've looked around enough, plus... I don't even know where the Headmaster's office is... 

I then ran back in the direction I came from.

*Kaname's PoV*
As I walked back to the Moon Dorms, I sensed a presence behind the trees and when I slightly looked back, I saw a young woman run into the the distance. I couldn't see her well, but I've never sensed her presence around this school before, so she must be one of the new students. This presence also feels so familiar, like I've known it for a long time...Well, I'm looking forward to meeting her...

*Lily's PoV*I continued walking around until I saw Seira and my brothers walking beside the Disciplinary Committee

*Lily's PoV*
I continued walking around until I saw Seira and my brothers walking beside the Disciplinary Committee.

"There you are, Lily. Seriously, you shouldn't go running off like that! You probably got lost and tried to find your way back like a lost puppy." Daisuke said.

"No. It's just the fact that I have finished looking around the school and just went out to look for you guys." I said, looking away with a pout.