*A Note to Readers*

• Dedicated to those who waited

Hello to my lovelies. <3

So, as you all may know from my statuses and such, I've been pretty busy and haven't been able to devote much time to writing (except as school work). For that reason, I've decided to put Sunset on hold until I finish my main fan-fiction novel, Destiny.

Now, don't get mad before I tell you what this means: I'll still be writing Sunset, but the updates will be much more infrequent - though they kinda already are - and maybe not even happen at all. This book is half-way done as it is, because I planned it to have 24 chapters, disincluding a prologue and an epilogue. That way each chapter name can start with a letter of the alphabet and no repeats.

Of course, the plot would be wrapped up much too quickly if I only left it off there, so that's why there will be a sequel to Sunset. That's right - a sequel! It will be titled North Star but won't be written directly after this, much like how the second volume of Destiny won't be written right after the first is completed (though why I'm mentioning that here I have no clue).

Anyways, I'll also send out messages of sneak previews of the next chapter when I'm half-way done with it, so that the wait will be somewhat easier to endure. Sorry for disappointing you guys, especially since I've gained an influx of votes on this story. I just wanted to explain things to you guys so you won't think the story just died or was abandoned.

EJ's, Nessie's, and Ciel's story will continue, and as an apology gift, up above is a picture of North Star's cover. Thanks for being so understanding (or, if not, at least reading Sunset in the first place), and I'll see you soon - maybe even sooner if, in your boredom, you decide to pop over and read Destiny. Even for those who aren't Eragon fans, you can read the synopsis in the guide Du Kvaedhya Helgr to get the gist of what's happening.

Love you all! (:)

- Nikkisha16

UPDATE 3/14/14: Destiny has just been completed, so Sunset is now officially off hold! The next chapter, "Conclave", will be out ASAP.

UPDATE 4/3/14: New chapter has finally been uploaded! Check it out by clicking the chapter title "Conclave" below. :D