Back To The Start {Chapter Eight}

The next three days were torture. Each day was same: Wake up, shower, turn the tv on, phone in my lap, and lay in bed all day.

I haven't eaten, only drank in these few days. I never realized how much I needed Harry until he was gone.

I wanted to beat myself up for being so stupid. After my last relationship, I promised myself I wouldn't be in another relationship again.

All I wanted was to save myself from being hurt. But here I was, with my boyfriend of one week in custody and me doing nothing about it but cry!

I didn't even know that it was possible to cry this much. When does a person even run out of tears?

Then, at 10pm on the third day, I got the phone call.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

'All my life I've been good, but now, ooooh woah woah oh, what, the hell? All I want is to mess, aro-' Click. I pick up my phone and answer the call.

Yes, I'm an Avril Lavigne lover. No, you can't make fun of me for it because you won't get a reaction.

"Hello?" I say in a tired voice.

"Hello, is this Miss Rosen?" A man's authoritative voice says.

"Y-yes..." I try to stifle a yawn. I've barely slept in the past few days. I haven't even been allowed to visit Harry.

"Well, I have some great news for you!" The man replies happily.

My mind isn't working right, so I don't really realize who's calling. "A-and what's that?" I try to keep my eyes open.

"Mr. Styles has been released, you can come get him. He is proved innocent."

Before the man can even finish the sentence, I've dropped the phone on my bed, screaming.

I regain my composure and pick the phone up again. "Ahem, so sorry sir!" I apologize for my behavior.

"It's alright, I understand it must be exciting." He chuckles.

"Oh, and may I please get your name? Then I know who to thank." I ask.

"Officer Cameron, at your service." He says cheerfully.

"Thanks! Well, I'm on my way!" I hang up, grab my purse, and throw some sweat pants and a tank top on. I've been lounging around in PJ's.

I almost fall down the stairs in my mad dash to the front door. I grab my keys from the table, jump in the car, and I'm off to the police office.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Note:

Hope you all enjoyed! Please check out these accounts on Instagram:

@loven_styles

@123lpsmoviemaker

@123epicpics

@1DFanFictions1995 (me)

@xhazzastylesx

@marcel_larry_1d

@xgabbymasonx (personal account)

@xolarrystylinsonxo

Thankies!! <3

Love you all so much!!

Please comment below what book you'd like me to continue next:

1) Back To The Start

2) Unacceptable

3) A Brighter Day

4) 1D Dirty Requests

5) 1D's Sex Slave

Shanks!! :3

~ Gabby xx <3