Back To The Start {Chapter Three}

I was mad. I was REALLY mad. And as I stormed to my locker, people jumped out of the way, so I must have shown it, too.

Harry and Louis were chatting happily as they packed up. I stormed over, did my combo, and yanked open the locker door without saying a word. Harry looked at me with a concerned expression.

"Babe, what's up?" I blushed as usual. "N-nothing..." I muttered shyly as I crammed all my books into my locker and pulled my bag out.

"No, it's not nothing. Lets talk." Harry said softly. "I think that is my cue to leave! I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Louis says awkwardly, and walks down the hallway and out the front doors.

I sling my bag over my shoulders and Harry and I walk outside and get in the car. It's silent for a couple minutes. Then Harry looks at me in the corner of his eyes.

"Alex, what's up? And don't tell me it's nothing." he says. "It's...just that..." my voice drifts off.

"Just that what? Look, if it's about us, you can tell me, I promise I won't get mad." Harry says in a calming smooth tone. I leaned my head on his shoulder and told him what I heard Victoria saying.

"That little **************" Harry shouted all of a sudden, after a long silence. I yelped in fright; I wasn't expecting that.

"Sorry love, didn't mean to scare you. I just really want to kick her ass right now!" He said, hands clenching the steering wheel, eyes set in determination. For some reason, this sort of turned me on. Is that weird?

"That's alright Harry." I murmered. "So...what do you want to do when we get home?" He asked mischievously. "I know exactly what YOU want to do!" I laughed and grinned. Harry smirked.

"Is that a yes?" He said hopefully.

"That's a yes." I gave in.

*****Author's Note*****

How was it?

QOTC: What do you think Harry wants to do? (Hint: It's not dirty, you sick minded people!! xD)

Thanks for reading! Check out my 1D request book where you can request imagines and one shots!

~ Gabby xx <3