Back To The Start {Chapter Seven}

Slam!! Marcus freezes, then slumps to the floor to reveal Harry standing behind him holding the chair he just smashed onto Marcus's head. "Oh my God, Alex, are you ok?!" He says, and hugs me close.

"Y-yes." I whimper, then burst into tears. "Shhh, it's ok, Marcus won't bother you again." Harry whispers softly into my ear.

Harry pulls away and grabs his phone out of his back pocket. I hear him talking to 911, then minutes later we hear sirens. "Harry, what's going on?" I ask, terrified.

"It's alright, babe, the police are coming to take Marcus away. They're going to most likely press charges, and you'll be safe then." He says, putting his arm around my shoulders.

I look up at him and give him a watery smile. He wipes my tears away as the door opens and 3 policemen walk in.

"This is the guy?" One says in a professional tone. "Yes." Harry confirmed. "You alright, miss?" Another police asked in concern. "The man behind you isn't harming you, is he?" Said the third, stepping forward.

"No! He's my boyfriend!" I say, barely above a whisper. The policeman narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "Miss, I'm afraid we're going to have to take this man with us as well." He says, walking towards us.

"No!" I whimper, clinging to Harry, and Harry wraps his arms around me. "That's ridiculous!" He protests. "Even ask our parents!"

"Sir, everything you say as of now can and will be used against you. You have the right to remain silent." The second policeman says as he pries me off of Harry. The third policeman puts handcuffs on Harry.

The policemen lead Harry out of the house, and Harry looks at me one last time, terrified. Then the door slams closed.

"Harry! No!" I wail, and collapse on the floor and curl into a ball. How could they do this? I wasn't lying! Harry is my boyfriend and he wasn't hurting me! What do I do now?!

*****Author's Note*****

Noooo poor Alex! Have you all enjoyed the little seven-chapter marathon I've done?

Check out my 1D requests book where you can request imagines!

QOTC: Would you rather have faster updates but shorter chapters or slower updates but longer chapters?

Love you all, my sour keys!!

And OMG: 60+ reads on my request book, and 30+ reads on A Brighter Day?! *dies* You guys are too awesome!!!

~ Gabby xx <3