Back To The Start {Chapter Five}

I calmed myself by realizing that if I wasn't comfortable I could tell Harry and he would understand. I'm glad I have such an amazing boyfriend.

I felt Harry's hot breath on the back of my neck and got goosebumps. Then Harry's hand moved to my bra-strap and started to fiddle with the clasp.

I breathed deeply, then said, "H-Harry...I'm not...comfortable yet." I was blushing so bad now. I could've sworn I heard Harry sigh with relief. Maybe he was just as nervous as me! His hands immediately dropped.

"That's ok, Alex. To be honest..." He paused, awkwardly. "You were just as nervous as me?" I finished the sentence for him. "Yeah." He laughed.

I stood up and yawned. Then the sound of smashing glass came from the kitchen. Harry jumped up and placed himself in front of me. My eyes widened in terror, and my breathing quickened. "Don't move or make a sound." Harry whispered into my ear. He crept stealthily to the kitchen entryway, then slid into the kitchen without making a sound.

Then, without any warning, I heard the impact of a fist on a face, and Harry went flying through the doorway and slammed into the wall.

"HARRY!" I screamed. He didn't answer. "Alex. Alex, Alex, Alex. You didn't think I was going to give up that easily, did you?" Said an all-too familiar voice. I whipped around and saw....

*****Author's Note*****

Oooh, the suspense! Sorry to leave y'all on a cliff hanger, it was just the perfect opportunity so I could resist. :3

Check out my 1D Request book where you can request imagines and one shots!

QOTC: Who do you think she saw?! Not their name, just name someone. Like "dad", "friend", etc. :)

Love you all, my gummy bears!!

Oh, 2nd QOTC: What should I call you all? For now I think I'll call you my sour keys. ;)

Bye till next time, my sour keys! <3

~ Gabby xx <3