Back To The Start {Chapter Two}

The first day at collage was so fun! When we arrived, we had to wait in line for 10 minutes to receive our schedules. While we were doing that, Louis managed to pull down 3 people's pants, grab 1 persons hat and threw it in the air, and made creepy faces at countless girls. Harry and I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time!

Finally we got our schedules. We had our lockers right beside each other's and we had all our classes together except for math and history. I've never been good at math and without Harry to keep me awake I'm going to fall asleep during history!

The day went by quick. Math was my last class. As I walked in, I immediately lost my light-hearted feeling. There, sitting at the back, was Victoria LaBlanc. Kill. Me. Now. I quickly glanced away and chose a seat at the front. I will probably get in trouble easier now, but at least Victoria maybe won't notice me, and if she does, she can't really do anything.

I started to arrange my pencils and books as I heard a voice dripping with venom behind me. "Aha! I can't believe she actually thinks she has a chance with Styles!" Victoria, of course. Then her little follower Macy answered, "Well, they have been dating for about a week now..."

"Yeah, but they don't live together, so obviously he's cheating on her. I mean, who would want to date that THING?" "Well, um, they do sort of live together..." Macy said quietly.

"Psh so? He probably...um...he lives with her to make him seem more trust worthy when really he's kissing girls left and right! Just yesterday at the supermarket he asked for my number!" Victoria stated boldly.

Well THAT got my attention. This whole time my anger had been boiling up to the top. And when my anger exploded, you could be sure violence would happen. As I sat there seething, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Harry wouldn't do that! ....Would he?

*****Author's Note*****

QOTC: Do you think that what Victoria said was true, or do you think she was lying?

Love you all!! Check out my request book where you can request imagines!

~ Gabby xx <3