"Yes, of course." Jessica said. They then left. 

"Come on Alfredo, lets set up tables and extra chairs." Scooter said. I nodded and helped him. 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Yo Ky, you alright?" Alfredo asked while standing beside me, I was looking out a sliding door. 

"I don't know.. I keep on seeing these images or something in my head." 

"What does it look like?" 

"I don't know.. I don't recognize that person." 

"Who?" 

"A girl?... No... A boy? I can't make it out." I sighed while trying to think, but I couldn't think of it. 

"Oh.. Maybe you should eat or sleep." Alfredo suggested. 

"Why does my stomach hurt?" I asked while pointing to it. 

"Um.. Maybe because you're hungry." He chuckled. 

"I have to eat to make it stop?" I asked, 

"Yes." He chuckled.  

"Um.. How?" I asked a little embarrassed. 

"Come here, let me teach you." He chuckled and lead me into a room. 

"What's up?" My mom asked. 

"Kylie is hungry and she doesn't know how to eat." Alfredo chuckled. 

"You really forgot?" Allison asked. 

"Yes... Sorry." I said quietly while looking at the ground shyly and playing with my fingers. 

"You don't have to apologize." My mom said. 

"I feel like I'm making you guys annoyed cause I forgot how to do what seems the simplest things." 

"No we're not annoyed, we understand." Pattie assured me. 

"Here eat this sandwich." Allison said while putting one in front of me. Alfredo sat me down on a stool. 

"Like this." Alfredo said while demonstrating how to eat it. "Ok, bite it." He said. I picked it up and bit it. "Now chew." Alfredo said while moving his mouth. I did what I was told and I learned how to eat. 

"I'm eating!" I cheered and ate more. They all laughed and continued to do what they were doing. 

* * * 

Justin's P.O.V 

"All you have to do is hand them a gift from this box and one of your CD's." Kenny said. 

"Got it." I said and sat down on the chair behind a table. They started letting the fans in and I started handing them out and signing some stuff. 

"Can you give this to Kylie?" A little girl asked shyly while handing me a drawing and bracelet. 

"I will when she gets out of the hospital." I smiled. 

"Isn't she already out? Everyone is saying she was at the airport and going to a flight to Atlanta with scooter and the rest." A girl said while coming to the table for her turn. 

"What? Who's saying that?" I said confused. 

"Yeah, some Beliebers took photos of her leaving the hospital with Alfredo and others got her in the airport." She said while showing me the tweets and pictures. I grabbed her phone and examined them. It was true. 

"Kenny we have to go." I said while getting up and giving her back her phone. 

"Justin, you have to finish this and then do the little show."