-Chapter 25-

I woke up the next morning in Randy's strong arms. I smiled and I turned around gently to gaze up at his sleepy face. I realized that we had work today but I don't want get out of bed. I seriously didn't want to leave his arms. I smiled softly as he looked so peaceful and relaxed when he was sleeping. I chuckle softly and I gently trace my fingers along his many tattoos on his arm. I then look up at him again and I kiss him softly on the lips and I go back to running my fingers along his arms. I feel him shift and I look up at him and I was greeted to warm blue eyes. I smile at him and he smiles softly. "Morning Lay" he said gruffly. His morning voice was so beautiful hehe. I smile. "Good morning Randy" I say. He chuckles softly and he leans down to peck my lips. Then he lays his head on my chest. "Wanna go get breakfast?" I ask him. He nods." But lets get room service ..I don't feel like getting up" he mumbles. I chuckle and nod. "Ok lazy butt" I reach for the phone and I order breakfast for us.

We both get up and we go to the bathroom and we freshened up together. Then Randy got a little loopy and started dancing in the middle of the room. I giggled and he pulled me with him and he spun my around like I was a little doll. I held on to him and he wrapped my legs around him and he smiled at up. "I love you so much Lay you are my world!" He said before crashing his lips on mine. "Mm I love you too Randy!" I say happily and I kiss him back deeply. He sets me down and I look in his deeply. He smiles and pecks my lips. I blush and we sit down on the couch. I giggle and his pecks start moving by itself. I look at him confused. "How did you do that?!" I exclaim. He chuckles and he does it again. I put my finger on his right peck and he did it again and I jumped. "Stop that!" I say. He just laughs. Then we hear a knock on the door and Randy pushes me off and I fall over a d groans. He runs to the door and thanks the server and closes the door And brings the tray over to us. "Randy that was rude!" I exclaim climbing back on the couch and I hit him. He just shrugs. "I'm hungry!"he exclaims while taking off the cover and he starts devouring his pancakes. I shake my head and I start eating as well.

After a while we finished and we say next to each other cuddled up. Since we already showered and what not all we had to do wad get dressed and put out things together. He kissed my cheek and he tapped my lower back. "Come on babe lets get ready" he said getting up. I nod and I take off the clothes I was wearing and I put on some sweat pants, a red v neck shirt and comfortable shoes. No need to dress fancy right? I put my hair up in a ponytail. I looked over at Randy who was wearing basketball shorts, a wife beater which really made his muscles pop and some black sneakers ready to go. I smiled a d I picked up my bag and key cards and we left the hotel room going downstairs.

We made it to the lobby and we checked out. We walked outside and we got into a cab and we went to the arena. As we were in the car Randy started poking my leg and the side of my stomach. I look at him strangely and then I burst into a fit of laughters. I began poking him back and we had a poking war in the car. When we arrived at the arena he paid the driver and we clumbed out the car and we ran inside the building. We walked over to his locker room and I sat down on the couch as he went through his bag. "Baby you have a match tonight right?" He asked looking at me. I nod. "Yeah why?" I ask curiously. He just smiles and shakes his head. "Just asking.." He replies before continuing to dig through his bag. I just shrug and I lay on the couch. "I just have a surprise for you thats all" he said smiling. I jumped up out the seat. "OOooo what is it!!" I exclaim. He just chuckles. "Now it wouldn't be a surprise now would iy?" He said sitting on the ground. I pout and I cross my arms. "Fine!" He chuckled and he came over and he kissed my cheek and held me. I wonder what the surprise is.

(Welp! This stroy is coming to an end im gonna put up one or two more chapters then its finished!!!!)

(What is Randy's surprise for Layla? Eh?)