~Chapter 23~

I had been shot. It obviously something I have never felt before. It just felt different and weird. It was shocking and electrifying. Not like the kisses I get from Randy it just felt different.I just can't explain exactly but I hope you understand it Its the best I could do.  Right then and there I thought I was done for. Like my life was over. But I couldn't leave I just couldn't. Just imagine how Randy would feel. Yet I can't control it. I would rather die of a natural death along side Randy. Not because some one wanted what they couldn't have. How does that make you look?

  But I took a bullet for Randy. I did it because I love him. He has suffered enough. He doesn't need any more pain. Let him heal.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

    I woke up with a throbbing headache and I just felt attacked with bright lights. I groan and I rub my face. I just lay there with my eyes open. I don't even know if anyone else is in the room. I feel like it's just me alone in the world right now. No one else just me. I just felt completely zoned out. I can't believe I got shot. It was like I didn't feel it but I felt the blood. Dolph and Alicia are gone. They need some serious help. They are in jail now. Hopefully things will get back to normal. I want to be happy with Randy and my best friends AJ and Kaitlyn. They have been by my side for the longest time and im glad to have them as friends. Even though things will be normal now. I just don't think I will ever be the same again. I will never forget the moment I was shot. It will forever be permantly stuck to my mind. It was like it was on replay in my mind and I could never forget it.

   Love makes you do crazy thing. I am willing to do it all. All for Randy. I love that man with all my heart. If it means to get a bullet deep in your stomach then so be it.

  I was snapped out of my thoughts by a hand resting on my wrist. I looked to the side and I see Kaitlyn and AJ sitting there. I smiled weakly and I just looked at them. "Thank you so much for being here for me..I love you guys...I am so lucky to have you guys as friends..You have helped me through so much..thank you for helping me get Randy back" I said as my eyes slowly clouded with tears. They both smiled and their eyes clouded with tears as well. They got up and we did a group hug. "Anything for a best friend" AJ said sitting back down. "We are so grateful that you made it..we probably would have been a mess with out you.." Kaitlyn said smiling and looking down. I smile hugely. It hurt to smile but I didn't care. "You guys are just amazing." I say. They just look at me and smile.

  I then I hear the door open. I look up and I see Randy walk in. My mouth hung open and he smiled at me. His face was so clean. He still had a bruise on his cheek and it seems like the cut on the side of his mouth was healing and cleaned up. He just looked so cleaned up and not beat up. I was more then happy that he was ok. He walked towards me and the monitor beside me started beeping at a faster rate. It was because I was happy to see Randy and he made my heart race. I couldn't stop smiling and Kaitlyn and AJ were giggling. He walked up to me and he kissed my forehead and then he kissed my lips. I kissed back and smiled. He set a dozen roses beside me and a big teddy bear. He then gently pulled me into a hug and I hugged back. "Im glad youu are ok princess" He said. I smile and I hug back. "Im glad you are okay too!' I say happily. "Im hearing that you can leave later on tonight..so how about we go to a hotel and we just watch movies and cuddle?" He said. I smiled and I nod. He leans and kisses me more. AJ and Kaitlyn groan and they get up. "We will be..out there!" Kaitlyn said while pulling AJ and running out the room.

  Randy and I chuckled and he hovered over me on the bed and he kissed me so softly and passionately. I hug him and he kissed my cheek and he laid beside me. He turned on the tv and we watched a few shows until it was time for me to go. This is just a good moment. Me and Randy.Cuddling.Enjoying each others company. This is all I ever wanted.