-Chapter 11-

I sat on the announcers table with Randy. Kaitlyn and Seth were going at it. I chuckled as Kaityln was getting ready to do a spear. Seth got up and Kaitlyn ran at him and she gave him a spear and she went for the pin. Seth lost again and I started laughing nonstop and I clapped. Seth started his feet on the ground while he laid there pouting. Kaitlyn smiled and crawled over to Seth and she sat on top of him. She then looked at all of us. "I think you guys should leave ... I just want to make sure that Seth is all better.." She winked and I made a face and Randy laughed. "Ewwwwwww!!!" We all said. She rolled her eyes. Randy clapped his hands. "So uhhh...who's hungry!?" Randy said. "Me!!!" Everyone else said. We all ram out from the arena going backstage leaving Seth and Kaitlyn in the ring.

We all went backstage. We all walked out to the catering room. "Always known they were freaks" Dean chuckled while raking a hand through his hair. AJ hit his shoulder while she giggled. Randy put his arms around my waist and he chuckled. We walked into the catering room. We sat down around a table and we sighed. "So what's to eat?" Dean asked. AJ looked at him. "You're always hungry!" She said rolling her eyes. He smirked at her. "Yeah hungry for a short nerd!" He said pretending to eat at her hair. She squealed and she hit his chest. "Alright I'm going to get some brownies and chips. You guys could get more stuff if you want. AJ come with me!"I chuckled. She smiled nodded and we went all the way to the counter. "You and Randy are so cute.. I thought he was just being with you just to make you feel bad..." She looked up at me. I shook my head. "He apologized for everything and I gave him another chance...so we are an actual couple and it's been amazing ...Everytime we kiss I just feel that spark ..he just makes me feel so good and we just started dating.." I explained to her while holding the chips and she had the brownies. She smiles at me. "Well I hope he continue to treats you good because I like to see you happy Lay...you're my best friend." I smiled and I hugged her. "Now lets get going before the boys get upset." She giggles and nodded and we walked over to the table. I hopped up on the chair and I gave everyone their chips and AJ gave out the brownies.

I started eating my chips then I felt like I needed something to drink. I then hopped out my chair. "Baby can you get me a bottle of Pepsi ..please ?" He asked smiled. I couldn't say no to that gorgeous face. I smiled and nodded. "Hey can you grab me and AJ sprites?" Dean asked me. "You can get it yourself" I said as I went over to the cooler. I grabbed a Pepsi and a Arizona Iced tea mixed with Tropical fruit. I closed the cooler and I walked over to Randy and I hopped back into my chair. I gave him his Pepsi and he kissed my cheek and I smiled. Dean looked at me and he huffed and pouted as he got out of his chair and he got the sprites. He returned and got the sprites. He stuck his tongue out at me. I made a face and I opened my Arizona and I drank some. I finished my brownie and I started eating some chips. I felt relaxes as I drank some Arizona and I leaned my head on Randy's shoulder. Randy reaches over for my drink and I let him. He took a few sips and he set it back down. I chuckled as he nodded and I just closed my eyes a bit. I was getting a bit sleepy. I opened my eyes and I drank some more and I rested my head on his shoulder again and I just dozed off.

Moments later I woke up again. I realized I wasn't in the catering room anymore. I yawned and I realized I was on a couch. Randy must have taken me back. I picked up my flashlight that was laying next to me. I turned it on and I flashed it around the room. As I did I see Randy sitting on the couch shirtless. He looked like an angel. He had his head leaned back. He was sleeping. I giggled and I got up and I locked the door.

I chuckled and I silently crawled into his lap. I smiled and I looked at his face. I ran my fingers up and down his chest. I smiled and I ran my fingers up his chest around his neck. I then start to kiss on his jawline and he begins to stir a little. I smile and I reach his lips and I kiss him softly. He groans softly. I giggles and I kiss him more tugging on his bottom lip a little bit. "Mmm baby don't do this .... I'm sleeping..." He said huskily. I chuckled and I kissed him more. He kissed back a little and then I went down and I kissed his neck. "Mm Layla stop..." I ignore and I just kept kissing up and down his neck. "Ughh...Layla please.." I hummed as I nibbled on his neck softly and I just kept kissing. He grabbed me and he slammed me on the couch and pinned me down and he stood over me. "I swear Layla you are going to be the death of me one day..." He looked at me and I smiled. "You're a little monster you know that?" He said smiling. I chuckled and I blushed." It happens .." He leaned in and he kissed me. He laid his whole body against mine and his arms rested on each side of my head. I smiled and I kissed back deeply. He growled softly and he kissed me a bit harder and passionate like he was hungry. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started to kiss my neck. "Mmmm" it just felt so good. He smiled and he pulled away and he looked in my eyes and he kisses my forehead. "You're just perfect for me Layla...I love everything about you..." I blushed at what he said. "Randy you are amazing and you are perfect for me..everytime we kiss it just feels amazing and I just feel that spark and when you touch me or just hold me I just feel safe and I just love being around you... " I looked up at him and he looked like he was tearing up. I blushed and I wrapped my arms around him hugging him.

(Votes?Comments?What do you think?)