~Chapter 18~

I woke up the next morning and my eyes were burning. I miss Randy like crazy. I can't believe he would be so quick to take Randy from me. No wonder why I didn't see him that night. I sigh and I sit up rubbing my eyes I felt like complete crap. I walked into my bathroom and I looked in the mirror. Oh my goodness I looked horrible. I have be at work soon too. I groan in frustration and I run my fingers through my hair. I then take off my clothes and I hop in the hot shower. The hot water was piercing to my skin at first but I didn't care. Sooner it was massaging my skin in a way. It just felt good but I felt like crap on the inside. I sighed and I closed my eyes as I washed my self. I need to get revenge on them. I really need to. They have seriously crossed the line. I should have figured that something was up. I should have asked Randy to accompany me to my match. He would have done it. After a while I got out the shower and I dried off. I wrapped my self in the towel and I walked to my bedroom. I closed the door and I dried off and I put on lotion. I put on some sweatpants and a purple loose tank top. I then put my hair up in a ponytail.

I then got everything I needed and I grabbed my bag and I went downstairs. I see AJ and Kaitlyn knocked out on the couch. I chuckled and I walked over to them and I poked their faces. They wouldn't budge. I huffed. "Wakey Wakey we gotta leave!!!!!!" I yelled out. AJ jumped up and she fell off the couch. Kaitlyn just woke up and she rubbed her head. I chuckled as AJ looked confused as ever. "We gotta get going guys we got a long drive ahead of us!!' I exclaimed. They looked at me and they groaned. Then they just got up. Kaitlyn looked in the mirror and fixed her hair and she put it up in a pony tail. AJ ran to the bathroom. After a few minutes we were all ready and we went to the car and we all in with our bags. Tonight we are filming RAW and I'm ready to get my hands on her and just beat the hell out of her. I smirked evilly as I gripped the wheel and I turned the car on.

"How ya feeling?..." AJ asked looking at me nervously. I glanced at her and I started driving. "Honestly?" I asked looking at her arching my eyebrow. She slowly nodded. I looked at her then back at the road. "Well honestly ... I'm feeling on Edge I'm ready to just punch someone in the face...to be honest I don't feel like my self anymore...The love of my life was kidnapped how could I possibly be sane right now... " I said as I begin to feel a rush of anger flow through me. I clutch onto the wheel tighter and I lean my head to the side as I drive. I then feel a hand on my shoulder and I automatically tense up. "Well.. Do you have any idea who could of done it ...on the end of the note it had N.N on it?" Kaitlyn asked curiously.

The moment she asked me that I felt tense again and even more angrier. Just the thought of them taking Randy just makes me more angrier. It just pisses me off beyond recognition. I glanced in the rear view mirror looking at the worried face of Kaitlyn and I just nod answering her question. "Yes I know who has done it" I twitched my head to the side as I was on the highway. I felt AJ looking at me. "Well who is it?" She asked softly. I began to laugh harshly. "You will find out soon enough I'm going to give her a best down tonight and then soon I have a plan for them. They are going to regret this...." I said with a sadistic look on my face. You can hear it in my voice and you can see it on my face that I'm just going to snap and go crazy. I don't care what happens they are going down. They sure as hell aren't getting away with this.

I hear Kaitlyn sigh and she lays back down in the seat and she just dozed off. AJ just sat in her seat hugging her knees staying silent. I didn't even feel the slightest bit relaxed. Just not one bit. "I'm worried about you Layla..." AJ said softly while looking at me. I looked at her and I sighed and looked away. "Honestly I'm worried about my self too..I just don't feel the Same anymore and I just have this one goal and that is to not stop till I get Randy back....I know eventually I am going to snap and I don't know when..." I said clenching the wheel again. I sigh and I look forward. "Whatever happens Kaitlyn and I will be here for you ... I promise" she stated. I smile weakly and I nod taking a glance at her. "Thank you .." I say. I look at her again and she is smiling. "No problem best buddy" she said giggling. It's a good thing to have AJ around. Her bubblyness and hyperness always makes me giggle. I smiled and I relaxed a bit.

After a few long hours driving to the arena we finally arrived. I smiled and I stopped the car and I unbuckled my seat belt and I leaned back in my seat to wake Kaitlyn up as AJ got the bags. Kaitlyn stirred and she sat up. "We are here Kaity" she smiled weakly and she climbed out the car. We got our bags and we walked inside. We made our way to the locker room. As I did I bumped into someone. I looked up at Alicia and I felt a rush of anger burn through me again. She looked at me and smirked and I clenched my fist and I was about to go after her but Kaitlyn had me back. I shook my head and I grabbed my bag and we walked off to the locker room. Tonight was going to be an interesting night I tell you.