-Chapter 4-

I walked out the club feeling a bit angry yet uncomfortable. Randy is just disgusting and horrible. I don't understand what girls would possibly see in him. He is a ruthless jerk and I can't stand him. Kaitlyn and I got into a cab and Kaitlyn just laid in my lap. I didn't even care I just laid back in my seat looking at the window. I just wanted to get some type of revenge on him. I want him to hurt I wanted to feel the pain he caused me. He caused me so much pain in one day. I shook my head as we arrived at the hotel. I paid the taxi driver and I helped Kaitlyn out the car. I managed to get her all the way up to our floor.

Once we got to our room I dropped her on the bed and she started giggling. I sighed and I sat on my bed. I kicked off my heels and I laid back in bed. The night was fun at most. I shrugged and I closed my eyes. It was completely silent. Kaitlyn must over knocked out. I chuckled softly at that thought. My thoughts were interrupted by a knocking on the door. I groaned in frustration. Who the hell could that be. I was thinking in my head. I opened the door and Randy stood before me. "Oh don't you ever give -" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. I was startled and he started gripping my side. After a while I started to kiss back.

Moments later I realized what I was doing. I shoved him off and I wiped my mouth as he stood there with his head down. I glared at him. "Oh! I thought you said you never kiss me!" I rolled my eyes while raking fingers through my hair. He glared up at me. "Well you kissed back!" I huffed and I looked at him. "You shouldn't of kissed me Randy you're just drunk ..now you get the hell out of my face!" I slammed the door in his face. I gave him a bit of a taste of his own medicine.

I smiled at myself and I turned off the lights and I got into bed and I fell asleep.

(I know it's short but I'm going to write another chapter later on)

(But Votes? Comments? What do you think so far?)