-Chapter 2-

I groan and I wake up and I rubbed my head in pain. I looked around and I realized I was in the medical room. I sat up instantly and I fell back down instantly. My head was throbbing. I felt like crying so bad but I just held it in. I knew what happened. Randy screwed my match. All because I smacked him.

I can't let myself take crap from anyone. Especially Randy Orton. I had to confront and I had to do it now. But this headache hurts like hell. I sigh and the doctor comes up. "Well Layla it's nothing serious but it just seems like a headache here's some aspirin and water." He says as he hands me it. I put the aspirin in my mouth and then I drink the water. Hopefully it will numb the headache soon. I just want to give Randy a piece of my mind. "Thank you doc" I said giving a smile. He smiled back and patted my back. "No problem now just be careful" he looked at me sincere. I smiled and nodded and i hopped off the table and I left the medical room.

Once I left the room the smile on my face just faded away. I felt so determined to find Randy. I crossed my arms walking down the hall looking for his locker room. Kaitlyn came up to me and I got slightly aggravated. "Hey Lay you ok?" I nodded and kept walking. "I just want to find Randy and give him a piece of my mind." I said. Kaitlyn just looked at me. "Just be careful ok? I don't want you to get hurt again." I closed my eyes and nodded as I stood in front of the locker room. Kaitlyn patted my back and went down the hall.

I stood in front of the locker room and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I told my self I could do this. I put my hand on the knob and I took another deep breath and I turned the knob and I walked inside. I walked in and I saw John,Dolph,Zack,and some other superstars. I then I saw Randy sitting on the bench with a smug look on his face. Other guys silently whispered but I rolled my eyes and I walked up to Randy. He eyed me up and down and then he gave that smirk that I just wanted to smack off.

He stood up and he looked down at me with those dark evil blue eyes. I just glared up at him. "Surprised to see me huh?" I asked with an attitude. He just looked at me and chuckled and he ran his fingers through my hair and I smacked his hand away. He laughed silently again. "Feisty one aren't you?" He said as he got closer to my face. I clenched my fists and I shoved his face away from mine. "After you screwed my match today I would say hell yeah!" He chuckled again and I crossed my arms. I seriously felt like breaking down but I couldn't.

I huffed and I looked at him. "Why do you do this? I did nothing to you! I bump into and now you wanna-" I was cut off by being shoved against the wall. I noticed that everybody else had left. Oh just great. He stood over me and he grabbed my arms and he threw me to the floor causing me to hit my head again. I held my head in pain and he stood over me laughing. "Oh just shut the hell up will you Layla!!" He said as he crouched down inches away from my face. I crawled back and I backed up against the wall. He got on all fours like he does in the ring and he glares at me. He stalks over to me and he jumps on me and he pins my wrists down and he pressed his lower body on mine so he could keep my legs down. I struggled to get him off me.

He just laughed at me struggling. I glared up at him and he leaned closer to me and he brushed his lips against mine. I breathed and I turned my head away. I can't believe he is doing this to me. He turned my face to him by his hand. I tried to hit him but he pinned my arm back down. He brushed my lips again with his and I closed my eyes. I hear him chuckle and I open my eyes. "Yeah... Like id actually kiss you .." He said laughing. I looked up at him feeling hurt. He picked me up and shoved me to the door. "Now get out Layla" he ordered me. I just stood there not moving.

I looked up at him in disbelief. That's when he glared at me and he stormed over to me. " I said get out!!!!!" He yelled in my face shoving me against the door. I grunted and I walked up to him and slapped him across the face. He just laughed In my face and he opened the door and he pushed me out. "You're pathetic Layla just get out of my face." He slammed the door in my face and I teared up.

I started to cry and I kicked at his door nonstop just banging on it. I sobbed and I ran back to the divas locker room. Kaitlyn was there and she ran to me and hugged me. I hugged back and I just cried on her shoulder. "He's a jerk!! I hate him Kaitlyn!!" I sobbed to her. She rubbed my back and shook her head. "It's ok... It's ok.. He isn't worth it." I looked at her and I wiped my tears.

She looked at me and she sighed. "Want to go out tonight just me and you we can go to a club and just dance and have a few drinks.." She suggested . It sounded like a good thing to do. I nodded and smiled weakly. "It's sounds good I just need a few drinks and dance... Yeah!" I said laughing and sitting down and sighing. "It's probably just what I need..." She say next to me and she gave me a side hug.

(Comments? Votes? What do you think?)