Imagine for JordanHearn1998 (5SOS)

Start from the beginning

We finally get to the mall, and I jump out of the car, excited to go shopping with my brother, but when I do, I get a wave of dizziness go through me and I stumble a bit. Michael sees this and looks a bit concerned. "I'm fine. Just stood up too fast. Let's go", I tell him and drag him into the mall. We go to a few of our favorite stores, but I soon feel really weak and dizzy. I look down and I can visually see blood on my black pants, as well as the blood's starting to drip on the floor. "Lilly, you okay", I hear Mikey ask me, and I shake my head no. I feel blackness overcome my vision, and I don't remember anything else.

Michael's POV:

I start noticing that while shopping with my sister, she's not her usual self. Usually she's super energetic and spunky, but right now she looks like she's about to pass out. "Lilly, you okay", I ask her as she stops for a minute and looks down. She shakes her head, and then collapses. I quickly catch her and make sure that she doesn't hit her head or anything, and that's when I can feel a wetness on her leg. At first I think she's wet herself, but when I look down, I can see blood on the ground by her feet and she's burning up, so I know that she has a fever.

I immediately lift Lilly up into my arms, and run out to the car. On the way to the clinic, I call Luke and the guys and tell them what happened. We get to the clinic, and Luke is already waiting outside with a gurney. "Please tell me that she's okay", he says with a worried and scared look on his face. I can completely understand his fear. I mean, she's his girlfriend just as much as she's my sister, and we have no idea why she's bleeding or whether she passed out from blood loss or something else entirely. "I think she passed out from blood loss, but we'll have to do a few tests to be sure. She's going to be fine Luke", I tell him as I place her on the gurney and we roll her to a room.

The first though going through my mind is she's hemorrhaging because of something with her period or a pregnancy. I mean, why else would she be bleeding down the leg, so I start feeling her stomach to see if she has any pains or lumps, while Luke puts an IV in her and check her vitals, and Calum gives her a blood transfusion to help with the blood loss. While feeling her stomach, I don't feel anything out of the ordinary, so that crosses period problems, or pregnancy.

Ashton then comes over with some scissors and cuts off her pants (A/N not in a dirty way, but in a medical way) in order for us to see what might be the problem. "Uh, guys, she has deep cuts on her legs, and it looks like a lot of scar tissue. I think she's been cutting herself. Not only that, but it looks like a few of the cuts are infected, which would explain the fever and the blood loss", Ashton tells us.

While the other guys start stitching and cleaning her cuts, as well as giving her some antibiotics in her IV to help with the infection, I can't help but wonder why she would cut herself in the first place. I mean, she's never mentioned anything out of the ordinary or being bullied or anything to me. It makes me a bit mad and sad that she could have been keeping these feelings from me, and not letting me help her. She's my sister, and I'd do anything for her, so for her to be in any form of pain, emotional, physical, or mental pain, it makes me hurt and feel guilty because I wasn't there to help her through it.

They are just finishing wrapping her leg in gauze when Lilly starts to wake up. Both Luke and I go over and each grab one of her hands. She opens her eyes and sees us with worried looks on our faces, and starts to go into a panic attack. "Hey babe, shh, everything's alright. You're at our clinic because you passed out from blood loss from your cuts. We are giving you a blood transfusion and antibiotics at the moment, but you're going to be okay", Luke tells her as he gives her a kiss on the forehead. However, she doesn't calm down, and starts to cry so I jump in bed next to her and hold her in my arms like I used to do when she would have a nightmare when we were kids. I just hold her and rub her back as she continues to cry in my arms. "Shh, you're okay. No one's mad at you. We are just worried about you sis. Just let it out and we can talk once you're calm", I tell her and she holds me tighter like she's scared.

After a few more minutes of her crying in my arms, Lilly finally calms down enough to talk. "I'm sorry Mikey. I'm so sorry", she tells me and she breaks down again. "Lil, there's nothing to be sorry for. You're okay, and that's all that matters. However, I would like to know what's been going on that you felt like you couldn't talk to me and resorted to cutting", I tell her in a soothing voice. "T-these girls a-at school. T-they say that I'm a s-slut and say that I'm s-sleeping with everyone. Along w-with that, t-they b-bully me and t-there's been times w-when they've h-hit me or g-gotten one of their f-friend to h-hit me. I j-just needed a w-way to cope w-with the p-pain of it all, s-so I s-started c-cutting. I'm s-sorry Mikey", she stutters out and my heart breaks hearing that she's been bullied all this time. "Love, I wish that you would have told me, but I'm not mad at you. However, if this ever happens again, I'd really like it if you would tell me so that I could help you through it. I'm always going to be here for you and love you because you're my baby sister. And even though you may only be a few minutes younger than me, you will always be my baby sister, and I would do anything to make you feel better or make you smile", I tell her as I hold her in my arms. "I will Mikey. Thank you for always being there for me", she says.

While Lilly and I have our cute brother sister moment, Luke gets on the other side of her to make a Lilly sandwich. Lilly turns to him and Luke says, "And babe, I'm here for you too. No matter what anyone says, you aren't a slut, or any other name that they can come up with. You are beautiful, and smart, and funny, and I love everything about you. You're mine and I'm yours and that's all that matters. That won't change as long as I have a say. I was going to wait till dinner tonight, but I think this is a better time". Luke then proceeds to bring a ring out of his pocket and ask, "Lilly, I love you more than words could express. You are the yin to my yang, and you complete me. Would you do me the pleasure of marrying me?" Lilly quickly nods her head and gives Luke a kiss. I then decide to get off the bed and let the happy couple cuddle together, which they do for the rest of the night.

I know that Lilly has gone through a lot of pain, but I'm know that with the help and support of me, Luke, and all the other guys, that she will get through it, just as I got through it too.

Hi guys! :) I just want everyone to know that cutting isn't the answer. There might be challenges and obstacles in your life, but you will get through them, because you are amazing and strong people. For each challenge you overcome, you only make yourself stronger and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. If anyone needs a friend or just needs to talk, message me. 

Let me know what you think, and hope everyone has an inspiring day/night! :)