Imagine for 17starbucks (1D)

Elizabeth's POV:

Uhg, I feel so horrible! I'm in my bed on the bus and I have a huge headache, stomachache, I'm cold, and really tired. I know that I'm sick, but I'm trying to fake it because I don't want my older brother to know that I'm sick. My older brother is Liam Payne. Yes, the same Liam Payne that's in One Direction. I'm visiting on their American leg of their tour, since I'm on school break right now and I've always wanted to visit America. However, I'm not faking because I don't want to go back home or leave their tour, I'm faking because when my brother isn't touring and working on his music, him and the other boys are doctors and have their own clinic. I've always been afraid of doctors, so I don't want him to find out that I'm sick, because then he will get all doctor-like and want to make me better. Instead, I'm just going to fake being well and hope that I can fool them.

"El, can you come out here?" I hear my brother call out from the front of the bus. I slowly get up, kind of feeling a little dizzy for a second, but it passes, and I go out to the front area of their tour bus where Liam and the other boys are. "What's up Li?" I ask. "We have a while before the bus will stop, so we were just going to start a movie and we wanted to see if you wanted to join us", he said. Even though I'm exhausted, I nod my head and they all make room for me on the small couch. Once I'm settled in with my head on Harry's lap and the rest of me sprawled out over the other four guys, we start the movie.

We watch Fast and Furious and all the explosions and fight scenes are making my headache worse till the point that I wince in pain. Harry sees this and asks, "Love, are you okay?" "Um, yeah. It's just kind of loud and I didn't like that part", I tell him and he lowers the volume a bit. During the movie, Niall passes me the popcorn bowl. I look at it and my stomach becomes queasy again. "No thanks Ni", I tell him and he looks at me with a weird expression on his face. Usually, I can out eat Niall when it comes to junk food and such, so for me to say no to food, is a huge flashing siren to the other guys that something's wrong. "Lizzy, is something wrong? Are you feeling okay?" Louis asks me and tries to feel my forehead for a fever, but I won't let him and move away. When I move, I feel really dizzy and it makes my stomach knot to the point that I feel like I have to throw-up. I stagger to the bathroom quickly and lean my head over the toilet to throw up. "Oh El, why didn't you tell us that you were sick babe?" Liam says as he walks through the bathroom door and sees me throwing up into the toilet. He leans down and gently pulls my hair out of my face and holds me as I finish throwing up, then he protectively holds me in his arms, trying to help ease my pain. I start crying in his arms, which make me hurt even more. "Babe, let's bring you to the back of the bus, where the medical bus is and we can see what's going on and help you", he tells me and gives me a light kiss on the forehead.

Quickly, I shake my head, but it only makes me feel even dizzier, so I stop and tell him, "Please Li, don't bring me back there! I'm fine, really. I just have to sleep it off". He gives me a look of concerned brotherly love and gently lifts me up into his arms, starting to walk to the back of the bus where the other guys are waiting to give me a check-up. "El, you're not fine. You're sick. Let us take care of you. That's one of our jobs, to take care of sick and hurt people. The other one is to make millions of people around the world happy with our music", he jokes with me as he carries me to the back room.

When we get there, I see Harry, Louis, and Niall already in doctor's coats with a bunch of scary looking supplies out. Liam sets me on the bed and takes my hands in his to try to keep me calm while they do the exam on me. "Hi love, can you tell me what's been hurting you or what doesn't feel right?" Harry asks me with a concerned expression on his face and him already reaching for his stethoscope that's around his neck. "I have a headache, stomachache, I feel like it's freezing, I'm really tired, and a bit dizzy if I move too much", I tell him as he listens to my heart and lungs with his stethoscope. "Okay love, nothing sounds wrong with your heart or lungs", he says and Niall comes up with the otoscope in hand. "Sweetie, I'm just going to check your eyes, ears, nose, and throat to make sure nothing's out of the ordinary. I promise, it won't hurt". I nod my head and Niall checks my eyes, ears, nose, and throat. "Your throat's a bit red, and your eyes are a bit glossy, but other than that, your ears look okay and you don't have any mucus buildup in your nose. I'm leaning on that you have the flu, but we are going to do a few more tests to make sure", He then grabs the thermometer and puts it in my ear to take my temperature. "101.5, yep definitely a fever".

Louis then comes over and asks me to lay down. I do and he tells me, "Lizzy, I'm just going to feel your tummy. Let me know if it hurts or not". At this point, I know that it will hurt me, so I try to scramble around and get away from them. Liam quickly stops this by holding me in his arms and laying down with me on top of him so that Louis can palpate my stomach. Louis starts to press down on my stomach and I cry out in pain. "Louis, stop! It hurts", I say as fresh tears fall down my face and I try to get out of Liam's arms again. "Shh, sweetheart, you're okay. I'm done with that part. You definitely have the stomach flu though. We just have one more thing to do and then you can go and get some sleep and get better", he tells me and I can see Harry moving around in the room, grabbing something and doing something behind my back. When he comes over, I can see that there's now a needle on a tray, all prepped and ready to go.

As soon as I see this, I start to scream and cry even louder. "Harry! No! Please no!" I plead with him and struggle in Liam's arms. Niall comes up and helps Liam in holding me down, while Louis rubs my back and tries to comfort me. "It's okay love. This is going to make your feel so much better. It will only be a small pinch and then you're all done", Harry tells me. "Close your eyes babe, and just try to relax. You don't want to make yourself sicker or hurt yourself", Liam whispers in my ear and I close my eyes and try to relax with him and the other guys trying to sooth me. They start singing "Strong", which is my favorite of their songs and slowly I start to relax in their arms. "Small pinch, love", Harry says and I feel a sharp pinch and then it's done. Before I can even say anything, Harry's already done the shot. He puts a band aid on it and gives it a kiss to make it feel better. I smile at his childish cuteness and reach out to give him a hug. He embraces me in a hug that the others soon join in to make a big group hug that's squishing me, but that I love. "Thank you guys for taking care of me today. I'm sorry I was such a brat and everything. I know that you all love me and only want the best for me and my health", I tell them as I'm being squished to death by their love.

We break apart a minute later and Liam gives me a kiss on the forehead. "Babe, we love you so much and you will always be my baby sister. I will always be protective of you and I only do the things I do because I love you and want you healthy", he tells me as he carries me back to the other room while the other boys go off in different directions. We get back to the couch and Liam gently lays me down on the couch while the other guys get the necessities I'll need to watch the movie.

Harry comes back first with a large fluffy blanket and a teddy bear to cuddle. He hands me the teddy bear and I cuddle it as he covers me with the fluffy blanket and tucks it under me to keep me warm. He gives me a kiss on the nose and lifts my feet up to sit down. Next back is Louis, who has a bunch of water bottles as well as some medicine in his hands. "Lizzie, can you take these. They will help with your fever as well as the pain from your headache", he tells me and helps me sit up so I can take them. I wash them down with some water and then lay my head on Louis' lap. Niall is the last to come back and he has a bucket in one hand and a heating pad in the other. He puts the bucket on the floor next to me, just in case I feel sick again, and puts the heating pad on my back and neck to help relieve any pain and tension from my headache. He gives me a kiss on the nose and sits down in front of me. We then all curl up together and watch the movie. Before it's done though, I fall asleep and I'm woken up by my brother lifting me up and carrying me back to bed. "I love you. Sleep tight El and feel better babe", he tells me as he tucks me in and gives me a kiss on the forehead. I fall back to sleep and think to myself, even though I may not like him when he gets all doctor-like, I have the best big brothers in the world!