Fate be Told

Fate.

Fate is a strong thing when it comes to werewolves.

Trinity Danvers is a she-wolf who's dealt with a lot when she was younger. She isn't like all the other girls in her pack who's dreamed of their mates. Instead, she dreams of a beast who gives her nightmares.

Alpha Nixon, the alpha of the Fated Night pack, is ruthless, cold, heartless, and careless. He doesn't care about anybody and would be willing to go around killing anyone who gets in his way. He isn't like any other werewolf out there, which makes him the most feared and powerful Alpha in the world.

What if she finds out that the guy who attacked her pack when she was 14, forcing her and some of their pack members to become rogue, is her mate. What happens when she has to deal with her mate plus the beast in her dreams?

Would she be able to handle the pain and suffering he'll cause. Will she accept him as her mate? More importantly, will he allow her into his cold, icy heart?

Well, just let fate be told.

[Warning!] - Language and steamy scenes

All Rights Reserved.

***

Hey guys!!! So I will be starting with chapter 1 very soon. Please let me know what you guys think of the description and if it does or doesn't catch your attention and I'll see what I can do to change it.

Please bare with me until the end of the story. I've made a werewolf story before, but it wasn't that good.

If you ever have any questions or suggestions, please comment or PM me.

Thank you for checking out my story. Later my awesome nerds!!! <3 <3 <3

~Cheezlover ^-^