It's Starting To Rain

(Justin's POV)
My whole life seemed to be leading up to this very moment. This is the moment I take things to the next level. I want to make Kaden mine. He needs to be my boyfriend and I tend to make that happen today. I just got my license so everything is working out perfectly.
"Kay Bay...you haven't spoken since we got in the car. Are you okay?" I questioned him. Kaden was staring down at his lap. I know he was shy but come on!
"I'm fine" Kaden told me. I didn't believe it.
"Are you just excited to see Star Wars? I hear it's gonna be good" I tried to liven up the conversation.
"Why do you keep calling me Kay Bay?" Kaden asked me, avoiding my question. I didn't want to talk about that. Today was supposed to be a happy day.
"Um.....Nickname" I spoke nervously. Kaden looked up at me.
"Okay" Kaden said softly and went back to looking at his lap. He seemed nervous today. The car then grew silent again. This is the most awkward situation I've been in.
"I went to see Aru" Kaden blurted out. He did what now?! Oh my God no! Why would he do this to me?
"What happened?" I tried to stay cool.
"He told me to never come back" Kaden said sadly. That doesn't sound like something Aru would say...especially to his 'sweet'.
"Did he say why?" I asked him.
"No" Kaden told me. That sure was weird. Aru was a weird guy.
"And then Theo asked if I liked guys" Kaden complained.
"When?" I asked confused. Why did Theo want to know anyways. He's such a bad boy that he might betray Kaden one day. I just don't trust him.
"He drove me there" Kaden explained. Looks like I need to have a little talk with the cop's son or even the cop.
"What did you say?" I asked him. It seems like all I'm doing is asking questions.
"I said I didn't know" Kaden said confused. He'll know soon.
I pulled in the parking lot of the movie theater and parked my car. We hopped out of my car and walked into the theater. I already bought the tickets a couple of days ago because I knew it was going to be sold out. By the looks of the screen it seemed that I was right. Always come prepared.
"I'll buy whatever you want" I told Kaden as we hopped in line to get some food. The movie theaters in California were the best. They actually served great food like steak, pizza, fish, and other things. But they also had the other items of all the other movie theaters around the country...popcorn.
"Thanks but I brought money" Kaden objected. That didn't matter. I don't want him to spend a penny.
"Too bad. I'm paying for you like it or not haha" I joked around but made my point clear.
"But the food here is kind of expensive" Kaden complained. I sighed in annoyance.
"It doesn't matter. Just let me buy it" I begged him. Kaden nodded in agreement which caused a smile to form on my face.
"What do you want? I'll order for you" I told Kaden. Kaden then looked up at the menu hanging on the wall.
"Spaghetti" Kaden said a little excited.
It was then our turn in line so I went to greet the guy.
"Hello sirs, what can I get you today?" The guy asked politely.
"Hey, can I get a classic medium steak, Spaghetti, large popcorn, and two medium drinks" I asked him. The guy then looked at Kaden strangely. It was so strange that I wanted to punch him. He was totally staring at my Kay Bay!
"Yes sir, coming right up" The guy said and walked away. You know what goes up must come down....like his ass when I throw it up in the air!
The guy came back a couple of minutes later with our food.
"Here ya go, come again" The guy said kindly, staring at Kaden.
"Back off" I said threateningly. The guy looked at me surprised. I just grabbed the stuff off of the counter and gave him a fifty. He could keep the change because I don't want him staring at Kaden any longer.
"Okay um...haha" The guy laughed nervously. Kaden grabbed some stuff too and we took off to see the movie. I wonder why Kaden didn't even say anything just now.
We walked in and took our seats in the very middle of the theater. This place was packed to the max! Almost every seat was full so I'm surprised we got such a good spot.
"So...what was with you and that guy back there?" Kaden asked me finally. I froze and just stared at the screen. There were random commercials playing that I didn't care about.
"Justin?" Kaden kept questioning me. I turned to look at him and saw that he was staring straight at me. My heart skipped a beat as we looked into each other's eyes.
"He was looking at you" I told him softly. Kaden let out a chuckle.
"Okay then" Kaden laughed. This was funny to him? He then took his eyes off of me and went to eating his food. I decided to do the same thing. As I took my first bite the screen grew bigger and movie trailers started to play on it. I just wanted to see the movie! I've waited several years for another Star Wars movie. When I heard that Theater Arts was doing a Star Wars play best pray that I put that as my number one class.
"After the movie can I take you somewhere?" I asked Kaden. He looked at me in confusion.
"Where?" Kaden asked me.
"You'll see" I told him and snickered. I then saw a familiar face enter the theater. Of course he was here.
"Hey Kaden and Justie J" Theo greeted us as he sat in front of us with this random girl. I thought all of the seats were full...
"Hey Theo" Kaden greeted him excited. I just gave him a watup nod.
"Who's the pretty lady?" I asked him or anyone that would answer me.
"My name's Layla" The girl told me. I smiled at her and returned my attention to the movie screen. Kaden shifted in his seat and inhaled deeply. I looked at him to see his face pale.
"You okay?" I asked him scared. He just shook his head in agreement.
"What ever happened to that other girl?" I asked Theo.
"I got gals in different locals" Theo joked around. His jokes were something else. The girl ignored him.
"You like Star Wars, huh?" Layla asked Kaden. What kind of question was that? We were here for a reason.
"Yeah" Kaden responded shyly. A blush then overcame his face. Wait! Why was he blushing?!
"You like what you see?" I asked him, hiding my jealousy. The blush then dissappeared from his face as fast as it appeared.
"Shhhhhh!" Everyone in the theater freaked out. What?
The opening then started and everyone started clapping and whistling.
"Isn't that for the end of the movie?" Theo asked jokingly. I felt tears rush to my eyes as my childhood flooded back to me. I wish my mom was alive to see the series that she introduced her son to. Mom...It will never be as good as the prequels. Anakin Skywalker will always be the best.
Kaden laid his head on my chest and grabbed my hand. What is he doing?
"Don't cry" Kaden told me quietly. He didn't even know what I was crying about. His hands were so soft and warm...
The movie was the best I've ever seen in a theater. How could a movie be so good?! Why did they have to kill Han Solo though? I loved that man.
"I ship Rey and Kylo all day" Kaden told me happily as we hopped in my car. It was around six right now which means I had plenty of time to do my plan. Wait..what did Kaden just say? It probably wasn't that important. I need to do this plan exactly right! One mistake and it's over.
"Yeah...where are we going again?" Kaden asked me. Nice try Kay Bay.
"I never told you because it's a surprise" I teased him. I just wanted to make him happy.
"Can I get a hint?" Kaden asked me.
"I don't know, can you?" I joked around. Kaden didn't respond to me.
"Kaden...I just want to make you mine" I admitted embarrassed. I looked over at him and saw him blushing. He then looked right into my eyes and I froze. His brown caramel eyes were to die for. He was so cute and I needed him. I plan to make that happen. I took my eyes away from him and made the turn into my neighborhood. I then pulled up to the entrance of the woods and stopped the car. We both got out but Kaden was looking confused out of his mind. We haven't been here ever since he found out I was gay.
We walked on the path all the way to the grass clearing and sat down on the grass in front of the lake. I grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes.
"Kaden Montgomery...will you...be my boyfriend" I asked him slowly in fear. A smile formed on his face and he seemed to come closer to my face. He then closed his eyes and his lips pushed against mine. I closed my eyes in shock at what just happened. I know it's wrong but I'm starting to feel horny now. Before I knew it my hand wandered to the bulge in Kaden's pants. His breathing started to speed up as I touched it softly. I then pushed him down to the ground softly while still kissing him. Kaden pulled away from the kiss but still had his eyes closed. He must be really embarrassed. My hand then wandered to his zipper and pulled it down slowly. I pulled his pants down and then his boxers. Kaden was completely frozen at my touch and I liked it. This sudden power is arousing! Do you know what else is arousing? His hard member in front of my eyes. Before I could think I put it in my mouth and started sucking. Kaden let out a surprised moan and I just got harder. His moans were like the mixtapes that gods made. I circled my tongue around his tip and he twitched in surprise. Every moan and twitch brought joy to my heart that I could bring him this much pleasure. I then felt a drop of something on my hair. Another one, another one...definitely rain. It's starting to rain but that wouldn't stop me.
"Justin" Kaden moaned. Did he just moan my name? I'm way up I've been blessed. Nothing would ever top that! It seems my life has been fulfilled. I sucked faster and harder and his moans were coming out faster and harder. He was bound to cum any second now. He bucked into my mouth and a warm fluid was shot down my throat repeatedly. I gagged slightly and took his member out of my mouth slowly. I then put his clothes back on and laid next to him.
"I'll take that as a yes" I joked around. Kaden nodded his head in agreement and pulled me in for another kiss. The rain was coming down hard now and our clothes were starting to get soaked.
"I will be your boyfriend" Kaden said quietly as we ended the kiss. We then laid there, cuddled up in each other's arms for a long time in the rain. We didn't care about it. The only thing I cared about was that Kaden was mine now. It was the happiest moment of my life.