What Is Happening?

(Kaden's POV)
I just wanted him to stay away from Justin. That's the only thing I wanted. I could stay kidnapped for all I care just please don't hurt him. He did nothing wrong. Please Aru, don't hurt my only friend. Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope. Wait, what?
My eyes opened slowly and the bright light surprised me. Where was I? My body was comfortably laying down on a bed. Was I still kidnapped?! Oh no! My breathing is becoming a little too fast to bare.
"AAAAAAH" I screamed loudly covering my eyes with my hands.
"Kaden? Calm down! I'm right here" My mom freaked out. MOM?! I felt tears rush to my eyes as I uncovered them to see her face. Was this a dream? She kissed me on my forehead and then began to wipe the tears away from my eyes.
"Mommy!" I whined. I was free! My mom was right here with me in I'm guessing a hospital. Where was Aru and more importantly, Justin?
"Where's Justin? Is he okay?" I asked my mom in fear. Please don't be hurt, please don't be hurt, please don't be hurt!
"He's fine" My mom told me. I sighed in relief. Thank God!
"But he was stabbed when Aru showed up at his house" My mom added. My whole body turned stiff and more tears came to my eyes. This was all my fault! Justin was going to die because of me...
"Where is he?" I asked my mom. She looked at me confused.
"A couple floors down..." My mom trailed off. I need to go see him. I need to see to believe that he is alright. I sat up and prepared myself for the worst.
"What do you think you're doing? You might still have drugs in your system and I would not let you walk around the hospital anyways, boy" My mom insisted. Was she serious?! I was completely fine.
"But I need to see him!" I yelled at her. She flinched at the tone of my voice. I hadn't seen him in so long.
"That can wait" My mom commanded me. I sighed and laid back down. I'll sneak out later if I have to.
"How did I get here anyways?" I asked her.
"After that Lamar kid was stabbed...he followed Aru to where he was keeping you" My mom started. Justin saved me? Even in injury he still wanted to save me? I wasn't that important....
"And?" I questioned her.
"And he stabbed Aru in self defense and saved you, bringing you here" My mom finished or so she thought. Aru was stabbed too? What the heck was going on? Why is everyone getting injured over me?
"Is he....." I trailed off.
"No, he's fine too. They're questioning him and to my knowledge they think he's crazy" My mom said. Oh trust me, he was a fricking psychopath.
"So he's not going to jail?" I asked another question.
"Sadly I don't think so" My mom sighed in disappointment. I didn't want Aru to go to jail. Aru didn't deserve to rot in there.
"So let me sum this up. Justin was stabbed but somehow managed to save me and stab Aru and now Aru isn't going to jail? How intoxicating" I explained to myself out loud.
"I don't see how it's intoxicating" My mom said confused. Oh...almost everything was intoxicating.
The room grew silent for a minute and I knew my mom was debating on whether to ask me something.
"Did he rape you?" My mom suddenly asked. Oh my God!
"Mom!! No!" I freaked out. That question could've been avoided.
"What exactly did he do to you?" My mom asked me with no fear at all. It wasn't a hard thing to talk about or anything but cut me some slack!
"Nothing...Aru just...took care of me...." I said slowly. He didn't really do anything bad. Wait, my mom doesn't know who Aru is!
"He's the boy that stole my first kiss from me all those years ago in Georgia outside of the play" I explained to my mom. She seemed to think for a couple of seconds and then she gasped loudly.
"Are you serious? The boy who turned you gay?" My mom asked me. Excuse me?
"I'm not gay! Just because I wasn't attracted to anyone else after that doesn't mean I'm gay" I complained. I hated always having to defend my sexuality around her. It's like she wanted me to be gay.
"Didn't that change with Justin? I mean he did save you...he must have some deep feelings for you" My mom teased me. I felt my cheeks flush red. I cannot deal with this right now.
"We're best friends...of course he would save me" I told mostly myself. The memory of Justin kissing me in my sleep then found its way into my mind. His lips were so soft and I wanted them on mine...
"Sure...I'm going to the bathroom now. You stay put sweetheart" My mom ordered me.
"Yeah yeah" I lied. Did she really think I was gonna sit here and not go see Justin? He's my savior! I at least need to thank him.
My mom exited the room and it was my time to take action. I waited a minute and then hopped out of my bed. I felt a little dizzy as I did so but I've been through worse. I ran down the hallway and into an elevator. I pushed the button to go to the third floor. Three has always been a lucky number of mine. Well I've never really had lucky numbers but I'm hoping that changes today.
I waited in the elevator patiently until it reached the third floor. I stepped out and started making my way down the hall. A room came up on my right and I peaked my head in and saw some random dude. Wrong room and probably even the wrong floor, ugh. I went to the left side of the hall and spotted an old woman. Wrong again...
I checked about five more rooms until I spotted a familiar face. Could it be? I ran in the room and saw a sleeping Justin. I examined his body carefully and saw that his side was patched up. They must have put him on a bunch of pain killers to make him fall asleep or something. I don't really know because I ain't no doctor. I leaned down slowly and prepared my lips to return the favor. I was just going to kiss him on his forehead and leave. Calm your breathing down, Kaden! One...Two....THR-
Justin's eyes opened up in shock and stared right into mine. I stumbled backwards and almost fell like a hipster failing at the moonwalk. Okay, that was a really bad simile.
"KADEN? KAAAAAADDDDEEEEN!" Justin started screaming in joy. Just as crazy as I remember or he's on drugs. I walked back over to him and reached down for a hug. He returned it by pulling me closer and making me blush. The hug then ended and it was time to thank him.
"I know that you saved me and I wanted to say thank you. If it wasn't for you I would still be there and I wouldn't be able to see everyone again..." I trailed off.
"It was no problem, Kay Bay" Justin said happily. Kay Bay? Was that a random nickname he gave me?
"Um so...how did you manage to save me with a stab wound?" I questioned him with full interest.
"I just thought about getting to see you again. You were gone for eight days and I couldn't take another one without you because I...." Justin trailed off. I sorta zoned out after 'eight days'. EIGHT DAYS?! The makeup work for school will not be fun.
Justin's hands then grabbed my face and pulled me close to his face. I automatically closed my eyes and got ready for him to kiss me. I didn't feel anything so my heart started beating faster than what it originally was.
"You what?" A familiar voice questioned from behind me. Justin let go of my face and rolled over on his side. I turned around to face his dad. Oh my God! We gone!
"Nothing, dad" Justin said nervously. I turned around to get a look at Justin's face and it was a bright red.
"No no, tell me what you were about to say" Mr. Lamar ordered his son.
"Leave me alone!" Justin yelled at him. What has been happening since I've been gone?
"Justin, are you.....gay?" Mr. Lamar asked his son. Oh my God! His dad didn't know?! I need to change the subject somehow to repay my debt to my savior.
"If your son was gay...I wouldn't date him" I lied my ass off. If I had the option to date him I totally would. Justin turned back onto his back and gave me a smile.
"Being gay doesn't have the right pay,
But today you can hit the hay,
And leave this alone without any say,
Because life is what it is, okay?" Justin rapped. I don't think I've ever been so happy to hear a rap before. My face gave everything away but I didn't care right now.
"Nice to see you awake" Mr. Lamar said. Before I could thank him he walked out of the room quickly and dissappeared.
"I'm sorry, Kaden" Justin apologized for his dad. Why was he apologizing?
"Um...Is something going on between you two?" I asked awkwardly.
"He's just mad because I got hurt and I had to...stab Aru" Justin admitted sadly. So this was my fault? I'm making families get mad at each other...
"Did Aru say anything to you?" I asked him a little scared for the answer.
"He said this big long crazy speech talking about how he was the only one that could ever love you. I think he just stole the words from Death Note and changed them haha" Justin joked around. I loved that anime!
"Seriously? I wish I was conscious to hear that" I joked right back.
"Um so...Did you guys kiss and stuff?" Justin asked me seeming scared. Should I lie or tell the truth.
"It's complicated" I told him. I don't really want to tell him my situation right now. I'm glad I'm free from Aru but I don't want anything bad to happen to him. I've forgiven him for his crazy sins.
"It's okay to tell me. That's the least you can do for your savior" Justin said calmly.
"Well it turns out that I met Aru four years ago when I was living in Georgia. He kissed me and-" I started but was cut off.
"You kissed Aru four years ago?!" Justin freaked out.
"Yeah but I forgot it by the time I moved here and he claimed he kidnapped me to make me remember instead of doing the reasonable thing and telling me" I told him angrily.
"So you already had your first kiss..." Justin trailed off into a deep thought.
"And many more" I said quietly.
"All with Aru?" Justin asked me.
"Yeah" I admitted embarrassed.
"That'll change soon" Justin mumbled. Oh really now?
"So...what's happening in Theater Arts?" I changed the subject.
"We started the third episode but we couldn't do a lot of scenes without the star of the play" Justin teased. I missed his happy go lucky attitude. It's was better than a psycho obsessive attitude.
"Aw...Justin..." I stuttered. What was I about to do?
"Yeah, Kay Bay?" Justin repeated that strange name.
"Is it wrong that I want to save Aru? I don't want him to go to a psych ward or jail" I complained. Justin gave me an astonished look as his mouth gaped open.
"Shutup" Justin ordered me. Huh?
"But-" I started confused out of my mind.
"I said shutup! After what he's done to you, you don't want him to suffer or at least pay for what he's done? You don't kidnap someone for eight days like it's a normal thing! Look, I don't care if you're in love with him or something but you can't do that. After what you've been through you can't do that to me... He might say that he loves you but he doesn't know the definition of love because he's fricking crazy. What I feel for you, Kaden...is the definition of love!" Justin admitted in a inspirational speech. My mind went blank. Justin loved me? What do I say? What do I do?
I just let my shyness take over me as I stood there without a word to say. I've never been in a situation like this before.
"Kaden Montgomery? We need to talk to you" A male voice said from behind me. I turned around and was faced by an officer. I've never even talked to a police officer before. I don't even care about it! How do I return my feelings to Justin?