XIII

"Don't try and patronise me!"

Charlie's POV

Slamming the front door shut, I ran my hand through my now damp hair and let out a groan of frustration. Why the fuck did I say that? Though it was the truth, she's gonna be back in Justin's arms now for sure.

Ignoring everyone as they stared at me, I walked up the stairs to my room. As I turned the corner, I heard a grunt come from the other room.

"O-oh... harder, baby..."

My blood pressure rose and I clenched my jaw. Storming over to the bedroom, I banged on the door - figuring it would be locked. "Fuck off!" I heard Justin's voice yell at me, only making me more infuriated.

I should've known. Justin was never going to give her up and that was a fact. "Bieber, open the fucking door!"

A few minutes passed before the door swung open and Justin came storming out in some grey sweatpants, gripping me by the collar and shoving me against the wall. "Shut the fuck up before everyone hears you." He spat.

"Where the hell is she?" I said through gritted teeth.

Shoving him off of me, I went into her bedroom, seeing her sat under the cover, one of Justin's shirts hanging off of her torso. Justin followed in after me and I couldn't even form words.

"You were clearly hurt by what I said, but you've just gone and lived up to it!" I exclaimed, pointing at her.

"Shut the fuck up, Charlie..." I heard him say behind me.

"I don't whore around, for your information," She spat, "If I did, you'd all have been laid by now."

I scoffed, "Darling, we all know it's coming."

Parker stood up from the bed, the shirt dropping to just below her bum, "Don't try and patronise me!" She yelled, "From what I've heard about you, this right here..." She motioned towards me and her, "Is you being a hypocritical asshole!"

Justin chuckled at her words, egging her on.

"You're lucky I don't tell everyone whats going on between you two."

"Tell them! Who says I give a fuck? Do it!" She snapped, "Now get out of my room before I physically drag you out."

Scoffing, I walked out, shoving past Justin in the process.

Parker's POV

"Thank you, you know... for not fighting." I mumbled, playing with the ends of the shirt I was wearing.

"No problem, I think you done enough." He chuckled, lying down on the bed.

"Why didn't you talk to me for a week?" I asked, my voice quiet. I'd learned that if Justin didn't wanna talk about something, he'd get assy.

He sighed, "The day when Charlie asked you out, I overheard your conversation. You said something like you were ashamed of what was going on with us - and that hurt."

"Justin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to come out like th-"

"It's fine. But I also ignored you because I was pissed you even considered taking up his offer, I know what Charlie is like, and well... it didn't take long for you to see, either."

Wrapping my arm around his waist, I rested my head on his chest, "I'm sorry..." "Don't worry about it." He reassured me, playing with my hair.

"Y'all are fucking?!"

We both sat up and turned to see Hayden and Declan who had just burst through the door, shocked expressions on their faces.

"I knew it! Nobody changes their sheets that damn often." Declan laughed, a proud grin on his face as though he'd just worked out the hardest murder mystery on Earth.

"Get outta here." Justin rolled his eyes, throwing a pillow at them. I laughed and shooed them out, feeling a blush appearing.

"Oooooh! Someones got their panties in a twist, or should I say... Parker's panties." Hayden smirked, "Guys..." I whined, covering my face.

"Alright alright, we're leaving... stay safe!"

"Fuck off!" Justin laughed, lying back down, pulling me with him. "Well, at least we don't have to keep it down anymore." He smirked.

"Shut up." I chuckled, rolling my eyes playfully.

Filler chapter