XII

"You're right, he's you but amplified."

Smoothing out my dress, I smiled at softly myself in the mirror and exited my bedroom. Walking down the steps, I heard casual chatter coming from all of the guys downstairs. Exhaling quietly, I turned the corner and entered the kitchen, all of their eyes meeting mine.

"Oooooh, look at the hottie." Declan joked, causing Charlie to nudge him jokingly. I had agreed to going on a date with him, though I didn't want anything to come of it, I simply wanted to hang out and get out of the house for a while.

"You look stunning." He smiled, approaching me. I blushed small and thanked him. It was rare that I dressed up and it was a first for the guys, they saw me in jeans, shorts and sweatpants, nothing else. Glancing behind Charlie, I saw Justin sat down looking at his phone, his jaw clenched.

We hadn't spoken in a week, I'd tried, but he gave me the cold shoulder. So much for this friendship.

"You ready?"

Snapping out of my thoughts, I looked up at him and nodded, "Sure, let's go."

Taking one last glance at Justin, who still hadn't looked up, I sighed and headed out of the door with Charlie. "There's a little diner a few minutes down the road, and the night is pretty warm, so I thought we could walk."

"And you don't have a car." I pointed out, laughing a little.

"I was trying to word it differently." He chuckled, running a hand through his hair. I smiled, wrapping my jacket around me tighter, folding my arms as we walked out onto the sidewalk.

Justin

Parker looked fucking gorgeous and it pissed me off that she was going out with Charlie tonight. Not because I liked her, but because she left me horny to go out with that thing. The dress she had on made her figure look incredible, something I should be touching right now, but no.

We haven't spoken since he asked her out, because I was so pissed, and now I can't shake myself from that mood.

I meant what I said about being there for her, but if she's going to get involved with Charlie, I can't. He's so territorial, and once he "claims" something, it's his. I know I'm talking about her like she's an animal, but that's how Charlie will eventually see her - he has to be the superior, though I can't see that happening, Parker is stubborn as heck.

Not only that, he knows about our hooking up, that would definitely be out of the window if they decided to see eachother or whatever the hell they wanna label themselves as.

"Bro, are you alright? You look all tense and shit." Hayden asked, shoving my shoulder lightly as if to say lighten up.

"Do you think they'll get together?" I asked, no expression in my voice. He rose an eyebrow, before smirking, "Does Bieber have a crush?"

"Fuck no, I just know what Charlie is like - we all do."

"You're right, he's you but amplified."

"Gee, thanks." I muttered, rolling my eyes. Even though I'd made that comparison myself, it stung to hear it. I hated how Charlie was with girls.

"Oh, by the way, we all need to take a trip to Portland, will Parker come?" I thought back to our trip together, there was no way she'd go back. "Not a chance. I'll stay here with her."

He sent me that smirk again and I groaned, "I don't like her, Hayden!"

I did care about her, but I didn't like her.

Parker

"And then he hit his hip on the counter as he ran by and dropped to the floor like he'd been shot." I laughed at Charlie's anecdote.

"It does feel like you've been shot." I added, sipping my shake once more.

This evening had been really nice and I enjoyed getting to know him a little better. He was a gentleman, and-

You in that dress, damn

I gulped as I read the text that interrupted my thoughts. This is the first thing Justin has said to me in a week, classy.

I'm busy, go away

"Who are you texting?" He asked, "M-my uh, nobody important." I sent him a weak smile. He sent me a raised brow before shaking it off, "Do you want another drink?"

"Sure, a water would be good, thanks." I smiled, he nodded and stood up.

All I could think about was taking it off

But no, you went out with that dick

Charlie will never make you feel like I can, remember that

I rolled my eyes, but at the same time, my skin burned. I missed Justin in general, but man, did I miss the sex. It'd only been a week and I was already having withdrawals.

Someones jealous? ;)

I knew Justin didn't see me in that way, I just wanted to get to him.

Of him? Never. I could get you in the palm of my hand - quite literally - in seconds

Such a cocky asshole

You love it

Charlie returned with a small smile and I returned it. "So, is a second date on the cards?" He asked.

My eyes widened and I chewed my bottom lip, "U-uhm,"

"It's Justin, isn't it."

"What?"

"You hesitated. It's Justin, isn't it."

"What? No! I just don't wanna lead you on, Charlie. You're a really nice guy, but I'm not ready for a relationship."

"But you can fuck." He muttered.

"Excuse me?"

"You don't want a relationship but you can whore around, makes perfect sense." He scoffed. My jaw dropped. Standing up, I threw my glass of water at him and stormed out of the diner.

He was such an angel 0.2 seconds ago?!

Proves the kind of man he is, one I definitely don't need in my life.

Justin

I heard the front door shut, knowing it was Parker and that asshole, I rolled my eyes.

Walking to put my glass in the sink, I noticed she was alone. Smirking to myself, I shuffled over to her petite frame, wrapping my arms around her, placing a single kiss on her neck. I was gonna take her, right here, right now.

Shoving me away, I watched as she stormed up the stairs, leaving me confused. Following her up, I pushed open the bedroom door, prepared to scold her for just ignoring me and leaving me hanging, but then I noticed her facial expression.

"Woah, Parker. What happened?" I asked worriedly, coming to sit beside her. She shook her head, she had that look on her face as if to say that if she spoke, she'd probably end up crying.

"What the fuck did he do?" I spat, my tone suddenly changing, "Because if he hurt you I swear to G-"

"He basically called me a whore." She spoke up, looking at me. My face changed in an instant and I grew angry, my jaw clenched, "I hope you hit him." She shook her head, "Then I will. Where is that fucker?"

"Justin, stop, please." She pleaded, grabbing onto my wrist as I went to stand up. I turned to her, "Parker, did you hear yourself? He called you a whore!"

"I-i know, but please... don't go off on him, I hate confrontation."

Sighing, I ran my hands down my face and sat down once more, pulling her to me, "Fine, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna resent him. I don't care how he treats other girls, but he will not treat you like shit."

So much for staying mad...

Soooooooo? What did you think? Comments!