Chapter 15

Your POV

"You alright?" I asked and sat back down on bed leaning against his shoulders.

"Mhmm.. I'm alright.."He said.

"Let's go back down I'm sure Kuma is worried for us!" I said and stood up holding my hand up to help him stand up. I opened the door and I looked at Matthew he wore a shocked expression in his face when he saw me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You have.... H-hickey's... on y-your neck..." he said pointing at me. How many did he just cause anyways?

"Well ofcourse I have them, don't tell me you forgot what we did in that room." I said sarcastically.

"No its just that it's so visible.. and there's like a lot of it." He said nervously...

"Really?" I asked him and he just nodded.

"Let me check come on let's go the the bathroom." I said and grabbed his hand looking for the bathroom and then I found it. I quickly looked at the Mirror to see how bad it really was...

Well it certainly was visible I moved in different angles to see if there where more and there were a lot. There were some on my collar bone especially on the sides of my neck close to my ear it even reached to my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry..."The Canadian said again.

I gave a sight "Well this is really hard to hide I'll just hide this with some make up." I said and smiled.

"Well do you have some makeup now?" He asked me.

"Ahh....no I don't.." I suddenly remembered.

"Do you want my sweater to hide it?" He asked already taking off his sweater.

"Sure!" I said and then once he took it off he gave it to me. I guess he didn't notice he wasn't wearing anything underneath it revealing his chest, he looked so hot. He wasn't that built or that skinny he was just right, I kept staring at his chest . When he suddenly blushed signalizing that he probably noticed it.

"I'm gonna get a shirt from Alfred I'll be back.." he said and went out. I put on the sweater and realized quickly that it was too big for me but that was alright! The sweater was soft and it had this Maple aroma on it I hugged myself tighter , just wanting to feel and snell this sweater. I looked back at the mirror and it hid some of the Love bites ,but there were still a few out but that's okay.

I realized Mattie left his glasses so I went to get it back when I saw Kumajiro inside the bedroom looking a bit lost.

"Kuma!" I said and gave him a hug and he hugged back.

"Mommy where's Uhm mm. ... what's his name again the guy who feeds me?" He asked.

"Matthew? He's off changing, he gave me his sweater." I said.

"Mommy you look so cute!" He said and I just smiled at Kuma. I saw Matthew's Glasses ,and grabbed it then I went back outside to find Mattie. Then I saw him wearing a Captain America T-shirt.

"This was the only decent one I can find." He said with a sigh.

"I think you look cute." I said not even caring If I flustered him.

"T-thanks.." he said shyly. Once I'm his girlfriend I'm gonna make him flustered all the time! Well that is if one of us ever confesses, I mean I already know he likes me but... maybe I should be the one to confess it's gonna be a sure yes anyways..I'm gonna plan I want it to be special!

"Here's your glasses you forgot." I said and handed him his glasses.

"Thanks.." he said again as he cleaned it first and put it on.