Chapter 11

Canada's POV

I said Good bye to (y/n) when we finished eating our breakfast , and when she finally went out the door I squealed and grabbed Kumajiro Hugging him in circles.

"She's Amazing Kumajiro!!" I shouted in happiness remembering all the time I spent with her it just made my heart flutter around.

"She sure is! And I think she likes you!" He said.

I was practically fanboying over our time spent together I couldn't get the sight of her out of my head.

"Maybe she does!" I said and gave a smile to Kumajiro.

"I'm glad your much more confident with yourself now!" The polar bear said quite proud of me.

"She made me feel important Kumajiro! of course I feel so happy right now!" I said.

"Maybe if we have her everyday you won't be extremely shy anymore." Kumajiro suggested.

"Maybe!" I said quite positively.

"Hey Kumajiro you wanna go to the park? , where finally going outside!" I asked him.

"YES! I wanna go!" Kumajiro said happily.

"Okay then I'm going to change first wait for me." I said and went to my room to change to some casual clothes. I went back to Kumajiro and we went to the Elevator to the Ground Floor and went out as we headed to the park.

The park was beautiful people where there and children where playing. I saw some kids eye Kumajiro and Kumajiro gave them a wave and they waved back happily. I carried Kumajiro trying to find a bench to sit on when I saw (Y/n) with someone else.

Well basically she was with the Spaniard and in a rather close position. He cupped her cheeks as he stared at her (E/c) eyes, I kept looking at them completely heartbroken. Kumajiro also saw this and kept nudging me.

"Look there's a Pancake house!" Kumajiro said pointing at something I didn't bother to look as I kept watching them.

Why did I ever think that (Y/n) would like me? Why did I ever put the thought of having a chance with her? I watch as the Spaniard kissed her nose and she just looked at him kind of confused when she closed her eyes he then gave her a kiss on the 'lips'.

My heart was breaking... why did I ever allow myself to love someone like (Y/n)? I've had it! I turned around and ran , Kumajiro still in my arms. Tears started falling through my eyes as I ran back to the hotel. I can't believe this! Matthew you never had a chance!

When I finally was back in my Hotel room where I spent precious moments with (Y/n) I realized it was a bad thing. Since everywhere I look I just remember her so I just sat on the floor and closed my eyes. I hugged my thighs and bowed my head down on them. Tears started to sting my eyes... why am I even crying? She's not my Girlfriend she has the right to kiss whomever she wants.. but in some parts of my heart it just hurt.

A girl who cared for me, she was my first choice what if I was just her second? Or maybe a third choice? Who knows her beauty could have captivated better men than me!

"H-hey... stop crying.."I heard someone say and it was probably Kumajiro he kept nudging on me too.

Right when I was feeling better about myself... things like this happen. I wish I never decided to go to that park.. of I didn't I'd still be happy but now I'm feeling worse than I ever had in days. Something like this never happened to me, this feeling of live in my heart.

I love her and that's why I'm crying.. I'm crying because I love her and I want her to be mine! Just mine. And everything never seemed so clear before. I love (Y/n)... but as expected she didn't return the same feelings back.

I sat still on that floor doing nothing thinking about what to do. Kumajiro kept nudging me to get up to get ready for the Party that was planned just for (Y/n) I was debating whether to go or not. But I think it's best that I shouldn't.

"Stand up Canada!!! You have to go!" He shouted at me pulling on my shirt. I didn't budge I felt depressed.

"Hey! Listen to me alright! If you LOVE (Y/n) your gonna have to fight for her! Of course other guys are gonna go after her! Their your enemies! Don't tell me your just gonna give up.... I..I..." the polar bear said and at the end I heard sniffles.. He was crying.

"If you.. you...g-give u..up I...I. ...ill l..loose M-mommy!" He said and I heard him burst into tears. I finally looked up he was hugging me and I looked at him as he started to cry on my legs softly. I pitied the bear and that's when I realized something..

We both need her...not just me but both of us need her, and I'm not gonna loose at all! Bring it on Tomato Spaniard! I mentally told myself.

"Don't worry Kuma! We're gonna fight for her! Come on find me something to wear!" I said and I stood up. Kumajiro smiled at me and hurriedly went to the closet.

After dressing up in my Maple leaf sweater and a pair of jeans and some sneakers I grabbed Kumajiro to the elevator and pressed down. When the Elevator opened I saw my beautiful Maple leaf, (Y/n).

I was practically paralyzed when I saw her she looked so beautiful and well hot. She was wearing a Crop top that said (A quote or something you wanna put in it.) And high wasted shorts and sneakers that matched the (Favorite color) of her top. Her hair was arranged in a (hair style) that fit her perfectly. I think I was blushing too much as I stared at her.

Well of course your gonna have competition Matthew! If the girl you like is this beautiful. When she saw me she gave me one of her sweetest smiles that just melt my heart.

"Are you gonna go in or not?" She asked sarcastically holding the elevator door from closing.

"Oh yeah.. sorry about that."I said and went in.

"Mommy you look so beautiful!!" Kumajiro said.

"Thanks." she said with a smile looking at Kumajiro. Every time she looked my way I'd instantly blush, please stop staring at me. I'd be dead before I even get to the party..

"Hey ... aren't you gonna tell her she's pretty too." Kumajiro said whispering it to my ear whilst pointing at me for my lack of courage.

I looked at (Y/n) "I think you look gorgeous Maple." I said building up all my courage she heard me and looked at me and gave me a smile.

"Thanks Mattie." She said then out of nowhere her face turned to a different expression." Hey do you know how to get to Alfred's house I just remembered that I don't know where to go." She said.

"Yeah I do you can come with us don't worry." I said.

"Thank you so much!" She said and we got out of the elevator and headed outside to grab a taxi as I point directions to driver of where to go.

▪▪▪