Mutual Friend | Stephen Curry

-Your POV

I adjusted the thin straps to my revealing khaki dress. My back was on show and a little chest was exposed nothing major but my legs gloriously, were out on display.

I was getting ready with my bestfriend Maria for a night out at a club.

It was a celebration for the Golden State Warriors victory and Maria is their physiotherapist so she got invited, I'm just her plus one. I was quite excited to see some players as I've never met anyone with such recognition.

"Y/n the chauffeur is gonna be here any minute hurry the fuck up!" Maria yelled from downstairs.

"Alright I'm coming!" I huffed.

I grabbed my purse and ran out my room my strappy heels clicking down the stairs.

I reached Maria and she looked beautiful in her fitted jumpsuit with her luscious breast visible as it had a deep V cut. My bitch was on fire!

"Well damn Maria look at you!" I exclaimed doing a little 360 view of her.

She stood in the full mirror taking pictures so I decided to jump in one with her.

We posed, taking silly ones, serious ones and cute ones until a knock was on the door.

It was the chauffeur, I locked my house door and slid in the back with Maria.

"Y/n you look like you trying to get laid honey," Maria side eyed me.

"Girl bye! Nobody trying to get laid here," I flicked my hair.

"I might have to introduce to a couple players with yo fine ass," she smirked.

"Seriously though Maria, don't try nothing stupid I know yo crazy ass, I'm not looking to leave with no basketball player and have him shoot 3s in my pussy tonight,"

The chauffeur looked back questionably at my explicitness before turning back.

Embarrassed, my face turned red as Maria was dying of laughter on the leather seats.
Once she gained composure she spoke again.

"Alriiiiight! But I can still hook you up?"

"Maria!" I sent her a death glare.

"Alright alright alright I'm done," she raised her arms in defeat.

The car had come to a stop and soon the chauffeur opened the door for us.

We stepped out and thanked him before he drove off.

The building was packed; plenty of fans trying to sneak in but the bouncer was on job. People poured in and out with glasses of various beverages in their hands. The bass of the music inside vibrating off my chest.

I felt Maria tug on my wrist pulling me to the entrance cutting the whole line.

"Maria Anderson plus one," she told the guard with the guest list.

His eyes scanned quickly then raised giving us a reassuring nod.

"Enjoy yourselves ladies," His deep voice said sending a friendly smile which I returned.

Maria was way ahead of me so I caught up latching onto her arm.

"Damn y/n don't be all shy now,"

I kissed my teeth, I was never the one to be shy in the club.

We walked to the VIP section high above the dance floor. I had seen familiar faces from the team.

"Hey guys! This is my bestfriend y/n!" She introduced me, before turning to me.