Inappropriate | Chris Brown

-Your POV

"Babe you sure you're going to work wearing that?" Chris asked with a raised eyebrow.

I looked at myself in the full mirror while putting in my pearl earrings leaning forward, "Of course, something wrong?"

Chris has hardly ever questioned my choice of attire for work so this was strange.

A view of Chris came into the mirror as he snaked his muscular arms around my waist, "I mean, this skirt is a little too tight and your blouse is sorta see through" He said while his hands roamed on my rear.

I kissed my teeth, "I've worn this skirt multiple times and you've never said anything and I've got a camisole underneath,"

I wriggled out of his grip as I grabbed my blazer off the chair and slung it over my shoulder. Grabbing my Versace purse and spraying a final sprits of perfume. I heard Chris groan and mumble something under his breath but I really couldn't care less right now, he's being unnecessarily picky this morning.

"So no kiss goodbye?" He sulked as he sank into the bed.

I rolled my eyes as my heels clicked on the hardwood floor.
I placed a soft hand onto his bare toned chest before bending over and placing a peck on his lips.

Automatically his lips formed a frown and I let a giggle slip at his childish behaviour. He caught my lips into another kiss; much more spontaneous than my first attempt.

"Okay Chris!" I exclaimed pushing his built chest away.

"I love you girl,"

I placed one last quick kiss on his cheek and snickered at the print of my mauve lips on his caramel skin.

"I love you too Christopher, see you later" I said waving, walking out the bedroom door.

"Have a good day at work!" He yelled.

I hopped into my Porsche and started the engine. I reversed out of the garage and sped out of our driveway to work.

Soon arriving at the tall building, I signed in and grabbed a quick cup of tea.

"Heeeeey y/n!!"

I rushed over to my good friend Tamzin who worked at the reception desk.

"Morning Tammy,"

"Well don't you look almighty fine today!" She squealed as she stuck her tongue out giving me that look.

I laughed at her silliness then flicked my low pony tail," girl bye! Chris getting at me this morning saying this ain't suitable for work"

"Don't listen to him girl you straight and you still slaying in this bitch!" She semi yelled as she bounced in her chair clapping her hands.

"This why you my bitch Tamzin!" I cheesed pointing at her.

We laughed and said our quick goodbyes until I had to run for the elevator.

I slid in just before the door closed and breathed a sigh of relief. It was a little packed as everyone was making their way to their office.

The tenth floor soon came and I briskly made my way to my office greeting colleagues briefly.

I sat in my spinny chair and and tore open my laptop delving into today's work.

A couple hours went by and I was having a meeting with the head of a magazine discussing a photo shoot to promote the companies new edition of clothing when my office telephone went off.

"Hello, Mrs Brown speaking,"

"Mr. Brown here bitch!"

"What do you mean Tamzin?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.