"Oh God this feel so good baby....." Sophia hummed and continued to served Charlie's need. Sophia piled away from Charlie's swollen nipples and smiled. She started to kiss Charlie's stomach, to her navel and stop when she gave to face with Charlie's throbbing member. Sophia rubbing her tip and smiled as she watched Charlie moan. Charlie opened her eyes a bit and watch as Sophia begin to suck her hard member with her mouth.

Charlie felt as if her world were suck into a wormhole. With every suction Sophia made, Charlie could feel orgasm coming on its way. Sophia suck hard on Charlie's throbbing shaft and let she put her hands on her head. "Sophia.... If you keep doing that I might released inside your mouth..... Ahhhhhhh." Sophia didn't care, she just continued sucking on Charlie's shaft and let the euphoria washed over her.

Charlie felt orgasm coming in way and Sophia could feel Charlie's happy stick twitching. It showed she's near to her climax. Seconds later Sophia could feel hot sticky love juice inside her mouth and the room filled with Charlie's scream of moan. Sophia move away from Charlie's shaft and let her ejaculated. Charlie took a deep breath and pulled Sophia's body closed to her. "How about.... I .... Make you feel.... Good now..."

Charlie smiled and kissed her lips and bite her lower lip to gained access. While kissing her, her hands made way to Sophia's lower body and crept inside her panty. "Baby.... You're so wet...." Charlie said as she pulled away. Charlie lifted Sophia up and put her gently on her table. Charlie lifted up her dress and pulled her lace underwear off. "So feisty!" Sophia said and gasped when she felt Charlie's finger inside her.

"I just skipped foreplay and get to the action. That's how I do when I watch porn." Charlie smirked and start pumped in and out of Sophia's throbbing core. "Oh god.... You don't mind this files stained by my juices?" Charlie smirked and thrust harder inside her that earned a loud moan from Sophia. "Nope." Charlie leaned in and grope Sophia's left breast and squeeze.

"Fully clothes yet I can feel your hard nipple baby.... So hot..." Sophia arched her body up from the sensation between her legs. Every thrust means pleasure. And she felt like her heart will stop anytime right now. "I'm close.... Ahhhhhh..... Charlie......" Sophia moan Charlie's name. Charlie insert another finger and thrust deeper inside Sophia slippery bridge between her legs.

Charlie could feel Sophia's walls tighten lending around her fingers and seconds later Sophia's body shook violently showing she's hitting her climax. Charlie hold Sophia's body closed. "Wow..." Sophia said while panting. "I know right." Charlie smiled and kissed Sophia's swollen lips. "You know what. Is should clean my mess up." Charlie said and knelt down to meet face to face with Sophia's entrance.

Charlie started to lick her clean and teasingly insert her tongue inside Sophia's twitching entrance. Charlie laughed as Sophia moan seductively. Sophia get up to a sitting position and fix her dress. Charlie kissed her for the last time and button her shirt and pants again. "Well we have a meeting to go to. Let's go....." Sophia smiled and nodded. They walked together to the meeting room with satisfaction written all over their face....

OLIVIA'S POV

"So Brian. Are you ready to get your revenge? I have a lot of things I have been dreaming of doing Charlie for a very long time." Brian sat down. "Yes. That Bitch has pushed me around too many times." "That's what I like to hear. Let me share some of my ideas with you. Feel free to add anything of your ideas. After all you will have your turn with Charlie. My only requirement is, You cant kill. If she dies it will be by my hand. Now once we have her I will give her the easy choice of signing her wealth over and then we let her go. But of course she wont do that. So then we will easy into the torture."

I walk to the glass case and pull out some of my toys. "I never have had the chance of using these before. I want to start by braking every bone in her hand. Then I thought we could give her a knee replacement. It will be fun to listen to her screaming as we cut into that flesh and bone. Ripping out that knee will be fun. If she is nice I will consider cleaning the tools first but probably not." I laugh at the thought of all the pain Charlie will go through.